Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 10/13/2022 at 1:49 AM, sactowndog said:

I’m curious how many of you like me have/had friends who are like Jack…..

* still worship Trump

* ignore all Jan 6 details

* side with Putin and claim the US pushed him into invading Ukraine

i find myself shaking my head in disbelief at the people I thought I knew……

A lot. 

That’s your typical saltwater fly fishing guide here in Florida. 

I had a very close friend spend a day with me testing out the new skiff. At lunch politics were brought up and he believes the election was “stolen.” I laughed it off. 

All of those guys would be at my door within 15 minutes if I needed them. My partner finds it hard to connect with them but understands how close to them I am, and what great friends they are.  

I defer away from politics and stick to fishing.  

On 10/13/2022 at 2:00 AM, tailingpermit said:

A lot. 

That’s your typical saltwater fly fishing guide here in Florida. 

I had a very close friend spend a day with me testing out the new skiff. At lunch politics were brought up and he believes the election was “stolen.” I laughed it off. 

All of those guys would be at my door within 15 minutes if I needed them. My partner finds it hard to connect with them but understands how close to them I am, and what great friends they are.  

I defer away from politics and stick to fishing.  

Yeah same, going to a high school football game with one tomorrow.   Some of these same people support Alex Jones.   I struggle at what type of values do they really have. 

One 1/6 question for you folks.    Did the committee, even once discuss Pelosi's role in knowing about the upcoming protest/riot.

Even though the pentagon and fbi knew it, nothing was done to staff up security...in fact security was seriously lacking? Why?

Are any of you curious....at all?

On 10/13/2022 at 12:06 PM, Jackrabbit said:

One 1/6 question for you folks.    Did the committee, even once discuss Pelosi's role in knowing about the upcoming protest/riot.

Even though the pentagon and fbi knew it, nothing was done to staff up security...in fact security was seriously lacking? Why?

Politicians are idiots, the Chicago mayor refused help from the Illinois National Guard before the BLM riots.  

On 10/12/2022 at 11:49 PM, sactowndog said:

* still worship Trump

I have a no politics policy with most of my friends and family like that.  I've tried.  Leads to hurt feelings and anger.  Not worth losing relationships over so that's the new rule.  No. Politics. 

On 10/13/2022 at 10:09 AM, tailingpermit said:

Politicians are idiots, the Chicago mayor refused help from the Illinois National Guard before the BLM riots.  

Trump offered NG..I believe the pentagon refused after being notified by the fbi about the riot. WHY?

On 10/12/2022 at 10:49 PM, sactowndog said:

* still worship Trump

I find there are two categories that I interact with among family and friends.

A small group that are willing to have respectful/thoughtful interactions. They are willing to listen to opposing info and walk away respecting a difference of viewpoints.

Then another group who belong to the with-MAGA-or-against-MAGA/anti-RINO/own-the-libs crowd. They don't want to hear and respect views different than their own. Instead they need to be right and win any argument. For example, one will be in a family setting and out of no where drop the latest Trump/MAGA/Carlson/Hannity bullet point. Then he scans the group looking to see who reacted to it just to argue with them. I've learned to ignore it since what he really wants is a reaction from someone.

I actually feel sorry for some in the second group. Their anger, fears, insecurities, and anxieties have been manipulated to the point that that some need to lash out at others to release those emotions.

On 10/13/2022 at 9:06 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Hey Jack, I'll ask you again...you didn't answer last time either.

Why did Trump organize a rally for January 6th after he'd already lost the election? 

On 10/13/2022 at 9:06 AM, Jackrabbit said:

I am curious why the right only points at Pelosi but not McConnell. Both the House and Senate oversee security.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:02 AM, renoskier said:

Why did Trump organize a rally for January 6th after he'd already lost the election? 

It's not Trump's job to protect democracy, it's Pelosi's.

On 10/13/2022 at 12:02 PM, renoskier said:

Another question Jack constantly avoids is, if Trump was so concerned with the riot on Jan 6th, why did he wait like 4 hours to communicate with ANYONE about stopping it?

According to Jack and the other MAGAs,  Trump was clearly concerned before hand. But for some reason, Donald didn't do anything while it was actually happening.

On 10/13/2022 at 12:10 PM, FresnoFacts said:

I am curious why the right only points at Pelosi but not McConnell. Both the House and Senate oversee security.

Because, going down desperate rabbit holes with no credible answers on the other side is all the right has on this issue.

The dump truck of evidence around the top of the rabbit hole doesn't hold water even though 90% of the people that threw Trump under the bus are deep red republicans. 

On 10/13/2022 at 12:02 PM, renoskier said:

Link?

Trump told supporters at a rally to go to the Capitol and convince lawmakers.   He did not organize any riot.   Was that illegal?

On 10/13/2022 at 12:19 PM, utenation said:

Because, going down desperate rabbit holes with no credible answers on the other side is all the right has on this issue.

The dump truck of evidence around the top of the rabbit hole doesn't hold water even though 90% of the people that threw Trump under the bus are deep red republicans. 

I don't know...both of those elitists hate Trump and wanted him out.

On 10/13/2022 at 2:10 PM, FresnoFacts said:

I would think that Trump supporters would hate McConnell as he did his best to ensure that Trump lost the presidential election.  

On 10/13/2022 at 12:21 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Link?

Trump told supporters at a rally to go to the Capitol and convince lawmakers.   He did not organize any riot.   Was that illegal?

I think you said you haven't watched any of the hearings right?

Here's hours and hours of testimony and evidence of Trump leading his mob. 

I suggest you educate yourself. If this link isn't sufficient, we can find more.

https://january6th.house.gov/legislation/hearings

On 10/13/2022 at 11:57 AM, FresnoFacts said:

I find there are two categories that I interact with among family and friends.

A small group that are willing to have respectful/thoughtful interactions. They are willing to listen to opposing info and walk away respecting a difference of viewpoints.

Then another group who belong to the with-MAGA-or-against-MAGA/anti-RINO/own-the-libs crowd. They don't want to hear and respect views different than their own. Instead they need to be right and win any argument. For example, one will be in a family setting and out of no where drop the latest Trump/MAGA/Carlson/Hannity bullet point. Then he scans the group looking to see who reacted to it just to argue with them. I've learned to ignore it since what he really wants is a reaction from someone.

I actually feel sorry for some in the second group. Their anger, fears, insecurities, and anxieties have been manipulated to the point that that some need to lash out at others to release those emotions.

Do you think its fair to say there are assholes on both sides? Can you see all of them or just one side?  Are we seeing some of your insecurities here?

On 10/13/2022 at 12:26 PM, utenation said:

I think you said you haven't watched any of the hearings right?

Here's hours and hours of testimony and evidence of Trump leading his mob. 

I suggest you educate yourself. If this link isn't sufficient, we can find more.

https://january6th.house.gov/legislation/hearings

The hearings were produced for folks like you....THERE WAS NO CROSS EXAMINATION. Show me something that is not speculation.

On 10/13/2022 at 12:31 PM, Jackrabbit said:

The hearings were produced for folks like you....THERE WAS NO CROSS EXAMINATION. Show me something that is not speculation.

So all the deep red republicans that burned your guy in these hearings by answering truthfully to questions are lying?

And what exactly should be looked at to cross exam these folks? Most of the questions to them were presented as describe what you saw or heard on that day. What needs to be cross examined?