Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

On 10/12/2022 at 6:59 AM, IanforHeisman said:

Considering he just said that the government probably stuck top secret paperwork on nukes into his newspaper clippings, I’d bet that’s exactly what he has.

That certainly doesn't sound like some random example of what the FBI could have planted.  I can't believe this guy is the face of the Republican party.  His rhetoric at the latest rallies is as crazy as ever.  He's mentally ill...  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 9:23 AM, alum93 said:

That certainly doesn't sound like some random example of what the FBI could have planted.  I can't believe this guy is the face of the Republican party.  His rhetoric at the latest rallies is as crazy as ever.  He's mentally ill...  

In a nutshell, I think this is a big reason that America is so divided right now. There’s no compromising with the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain.  He’s beyond polarizing in his rhetoric and actions. You have to be at least somewhat sensible in your words or beliefs and he’s just way, way too far from that for “reasonable” moderates to embrace him, let alone the typical left.  His constant lying (thereby normalizing it in both his party and it’s supporters) is beyond distasteful for far too many and has seriously damaged this country in incalculable ways.  Personally, I hope he (soon) rots in Hell… but long before that he gets to wear his favorite color - every single day of the year…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 10:48 AM, ripple effect said:

In a nutshell, I think this is a big reason that America is so divided right now. There’s no compromising with the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain.  He’s beyond polarizing in his rhetoric and actions. You have to be at least somewhat sensible in your words or beliefs and he’s just way, way too far from that for “reasonable” moderates to embrace him, let alone the typical left.  His constant lying (thereby normalizing it in both his party and it’s supporters) is beyond distasteful for far too many and has seriously damaged this country in incalculable ways.  Personally, I hope he (soon) rots in Hell… but long before that he gets to wear his favorite color - every single day of the year…

Absolutely hilarious you wonder why america is so divided.

Trump is not our prez. He is a distraction.

Are you even capable of criticizing what are several schizoid policies  coming out of DC?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 5:54 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Absolutely hilarious you wonder why america is so divided.

Trump is not our prez. He is a distraction.

Are you even capable of criticizing what are several schizoid policies  coming out of DC?

@retrofadeyou nailed it the other day when you said these guys love to tell the country that Trump and his issues aren’t front and center and people just need to move on from Trump. 
 

These far right MAGAs are a dime a dozen and very dangerous for the country.  These are the kinda folks that show up to FBI offices and go full Rambo because their leader told them to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 6:19 PM, utenation said:

@retrofadeyou nailed it the other day when you said these guys love to tell the country that Trump and his issues aren’t front and center and people just need to move on from Trump. 
 

These far right MAGAs are a dime a dozen and very dangerous for the country.  These are the kinda folks that show up to FBI offices and go full Rambo because their leader told them to. 

Serious question.. Where or how did you learn to hate so much?   What are your sources of information? Did you ever bother investigating alternate sources or your sources motivations?

Do you have an original thought in your head....or an idea that could help our country? 

Hate is more harmful than your political foes can ever be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 7:47 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Serious question.. Where or how did you learn to hate so much?   What are your sources of information? Did you ever bother investigating alternate sources or your sources motivations?

Do you have an original thought in your head....or an idea that could help our country? 

Hate is more harmful than your political foes can ever be.

LMAO. Sniffing out loyal, card carrying MAGAs isn’t rocket science. Nor is finding evidence of their actions I described. 
 

You need to own your MAGA traits Jack. It’s ok, everyone already knows my man. You trying to change the narrative is sloppy work.

You realize this thread is about Trump right? And the danger he’s caused when it comes to our National Security?

Anyone with a half of a brain considers this a big deal. Not surprised you’d rather discuss current WH leadership. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 9:29 PM, GoDogs22 said:

 

Yet, he constantly puts himself front and center, and his policies have colored GOP policies for the foreseeable future. 

I think we are to the point of it being one policy these days rather than polices. 
 

The overall mutation of the party is glaring. I can’t tell the difference from one GOP leader to the next. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 9:54 PM, utenation said:

I think we are to the point of it being one policy these days rather than polices. 
 

The overall mutation of the party is glaring. I can’t tell the difference from one GOP leader to the next. 

I can.  Doing so was critical to stopping the extreme right takeover in Idaho these last elections.  We avoided the worst of them, even if too close.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 10:23 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I can.  Doing so was critical to stopping the extreme right takeover in Idaho these last elections.  We avoided the worst of them, even if too close.  

Obviously there was some sarcasm meant in my post. But honestly every Trump backed GOP leader or candidate sound all the same to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 4:54 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Absolutely hilarious you wonder why america is so divided.

Trump is not our prez. He is a distraction.

Are you even capable of criticizing what are several schizoid policies  coming out of DC?

I didn't "wonder why" America is divided; I gave an opinion on it.  There's a difference.  And the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain is more than a distraction. He's a threat to our Republic and needs to pay for his (numerous) crimes.  And he will... but the damage he's wrought won't be so easily undone.  And, yes, I'm capable of critiquing any and all policies - including those by Dems - but I wasn't talking about anyone else here except the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain.  Is even more hilarious that you can't seem to comprehend the string heading, you schizoid ding-bat...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 9:48 AM, ripple effect said:

In a nutshell, I think this is a big reason that America is so divided right now. There’s no compromising with the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain.  He’s beyond polarizing in his rhetoric and actions. You have to be at least somewhat sensible in your words or beliefs and he’s just way, way too far from that for “reasonable” moderates to embrace him, let alone the typical left.  His constant lying (thereby normalizing it in both his party and it’s supporters) is beyond distasteful for far too many and has seriously damaged this country in incalculable ways.  Personally, I hope he (soon) rots in Hell… but long before that he gets to wear his favorite color - every single day of the year…

I hope you are right but I fear you are not.  R’s will likely win the House and Republicans are already plotting to make him Speaker of the House.   They may also win the Senate.   
 

If Speaker the first thing he will do is stop aid for Ukraine as it helps his buddy Putin.   I fear we could be in for some really dark times.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 11:36 PM, ripple effect said:

I didn't "wonder why" America is divided; I gave an opinion on it.  There's a difference.  And the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain is more than a distraction. He's a threat to our Republic and needs to pay for his (numerous) crimes.  And he will... but the damage he's wrought won't be so easily undone.  And, yes, I'm capable of critiquing any and all policies - including those by Dems - but I wasn't talking about anyone else here except the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain.  Is even more hilarious that you can't seem to comprehend the string heading, you schizoid ding-bat...

It’s interesting. If you don’t share Jack’s views, you aren’t capable of critical thinking and have no original thought process and your “sources” come into question. 

And here I thought evidence of Team MAGA’s circus act was blatantly obvious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 6:47 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Serious question.. Where or how did you learn to hate so much?   What are your sources of information? Did you ever bother investigating alternate sources or your sources motivations?

Do you have an original thought in your head....or an idea that could help our country? 

Hate is more harmful than your political foes can ever be.

I’m curious how many of you like me have/had friends who are like Jack…..

* still worship Trump

* ignore all Jan 6 details

* side with Putin and claim the US pushed him into invading Ukraine

 

i find myself shaking my head in disbelief at the people I thought I knew……

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 7:47 PM, Jackrabbit said:

 

Do you have an original thought in your head....or an idea that could help our country? 

 

Weren’t you telling everyone on this board a few months ago that your wife  made all your decisions, including how to think and what to say politically? A little irony there eh?

I believe my response to you was you need to get your balls out of your wife’s purse. 

Maybe we should start asking her what you really think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 11:49 PM, sactowndog said:

I’m curious how many of you like me have/had friends who are like Jack…..

* still worship Trump

* ignore all Jan 6 details

* side with Putin and claim the US pushed him into invading Ukraine

 

i find myself shaking my head in disbelief at the people I thought I knew……

 

I cut out all the people in my life with that kind of thinking and I’m not sorry for it.. I don’t mind at all being friends with people who think Biden sucks ass, but anyone who still supports Trump is so far gone I’m not gonna waste my time. We have absolutely nothing in common at that point anyways.

 

But the older I get the happier I am with smaller circles. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 10:49 PM, sactowndog said:

I’m curious how many of you like me have/had friends who are like Jack…..

* still worship Trump

* ignore all Jan 6 details

* side with Putin and claim the US pushed him into invading Ukraine

 

i find myself shaking my head in disbelief at the people I thought I knew……

 

Yes on all accounts. Plus you forgot a couple biggies: the election was stolen and the democrats are using illegal immigration to replace the white population and gain power. Generally they think that every news source except fox news/Newsmax are lying, that you can't trust the FBI, the IRS, or the government in general.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...