Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 10/4/2022 at 10:28 AM, utenation said:

This guy to the tattoo artist:

"Hey, make sure to not cover my entire face, I'm still trying to get that job as a Branch Manager at a local bank."

Tattoo artist: "Okay, what shouldn't I cover?"

"Leave the tips of my ears, nose and my lips clean, I can't look like a complete scumbag."

"Got it, what should I put on the rest of your face, any specific art?"

"Nah, it doesn't matter, just cover my shit. BTW, where did you learn this skill?"

"You're my first one, and we better hurry before the guards come back."

I knew him when he had zero tattoos.. he was on the outer fringes of our downtown bar friend circle 20 years ago. Then one day he shows up with a shaved head and an ace of spades tattoo on his neck. A year later he’s 75 pounds heavier and has people calling him Big Sledge lol. Been in and out of prison ever since.

On 10/4/2022 at 3:10 PM, FresnoFacts said:

"I want my documents back!" reminds of a child screaming "mine!".

He wants his documents, that he's claiming the FBI illegally planted on him, back? Dude needs to learn to keep his story straight

On 10/4/2022 at 3:27 PM, SharkTanked said:

:rotflmfao:

"Some say the data could have filled millions of books."

I like how every time he conjures up some new bullshit in his imagination it comes out at "some say"

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

The "GSA packed the boxes" excuse is falling apart.

"Former President Donald Trump publicly said that one reason that the FBI found boxes of classified documents improperly stored at his Florida estate was that federal workers had packed up the White House after his 2020 defeat.

But documents obtained by Bloomberg News under a Freedom of Information Act request suggest a different story. More than 100 pages of emails and shipping lists between White House and transition staff and the US General Services Administration describe the minutiae of moving the Trump White House from Washington, DC, to Florida, down to how many rolls of bubble wrap and tape, all within a plan signed by then-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

One thing is clear: The boxes were packed when the movers got there."

More in the article at:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-05/trump-says-feds-packed-top-secret-mar-a-lago-documents-foia-says-they-didn-t

On 10/5/2022 at 7:37 AM, WYO1016 said:

"Some say the data could have filled millions of books."

I like how every time he conjures up some new bullshit in his imagination it comes out at "some say"

Hey, is there a more reliable source than that?

man in black and white shirt with red make America great again cap holding fake news=MSM sign near white building

Image: QAnon

On 10/11/2022 at 5:25 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

What do the lawyers in here think @thelawlorfaithful ?

It seems pretty cut and dry to me, but I'm not a lawyer.

I’m not lawyer either I just read the best. The haggling over the special master is dreadfully boring. SCOTUS won’t want to touch this. The 11th will side with the government. It will all take months. This is clearly not about aliens or nuclear secrets.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 10/11/2022 at 6:03 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’m not lawyer either I just read the best. The haggling over the special master is dreadfully boring. SCOTUS won’t want to touch this. The 11th will side with the government. It will all take months. This is clearly not about aliens or nuclear secrets.

I'll let you know what my lawyer friends think of it when I see them on Friday.  They'll probably just laugh at me and ask me why I even read it.

On 10/11/2022 at 5:25 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

What do the lawyers in here think @thelawlorfaithful ?

It seems pretty cut and dry to me, but I'm not a lawyer.

Not a lawyer either, but it read well. I don’t see any way DOJ doesn’t prevail here. I also think that the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain’s lawyers are probably thumbing thru the Nolo law book section at Barnes and Noble tonight for some more cockamamie legal delay tactics. On the meat and potatoes angle (court filing arguments), it seems to me that they’re eating burnt skirt steak and day old french fries, while DOJ is enjoying a medium-rare ribeye and mounds of butter and sour cream on their perfectly prepared baked potato…