Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 9/5/2022 at 5:53 PM, grandjean87 said:

Judge #loosecannon went rouge on precedent and said yay on a Special Master.  I have not followed as much today while still mourning BSU clubbing by the Beavs. 

I hear ya man. Arizona played like they were auditioning for the Big 12, while we played like we were auditioning for he Big Sky. :facepalm:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.

Documents about such highly classified operations require special clearances on a need-to-know basis, not just top-secret clearance. Some special-access programs can have as few as a couple dozen government personnel authorized to know of an operation’s existence. Records that deal with such programs are kept under lock and key, almost always in a secure compartmented information facility, with a designated control officer to keep careful tabs on their location.

But such documents were stored at Mar-a-Lago, with uncertain security, more than 18 months after Trump left the White House.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/06/trump-nuclear-documents/

On 9/6/2022 at 9:29 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Almost like what everyone claimed would come out is coming out. And his cult will still follow him straight over the cliff. You should see the denials and contortions over on other forums. It's a damn circus.

I like how the primary advert in the barkboard appears to be Walmart. Very on brand. 

Screenshot_20220906-213550_Chrome.jpg

Almost like what everyone claimed would come out is coming out. And his cult will still follow him straight over the cliff. You should see the denials and contortions over on other forums. It's a damn circus.

America truly is the land of free speech.  It's unfortunate that dogged, blind loyalty to one of the most corrupt people in U.S. (world?) history seems to be a byproduct of that.  I respect differing opinions (mostly), but I can't do that when it's tied to harmful disinformation and outrageous lies, as well as grossly offensive positions (white supremacy, withholding rights, e.g., women's ability to choose re: abortions, overturning elections and any number of alarming fascist tendencies, etc.) that, simply put, are/should be anathema to an educated, modern society...

And that's at least part of the problem.  I see a lot of uneducated folks that still support the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain - despite all the (flashing red) warning signs that come with his oft-outrageous actions and proclamations.  It's both alarming and depressing to think that the Republican Party - a party that in the past I have voted for on occasion - has devolved into a twisted, grotesque version of its former self.  All I see now is a mean-spirited, disingenuous, autocratic-loving collection of "patriots" (in this context, use of that term is laughable) that will seemingly stop at nothing to support corrupt individuals that want to first grab, and then retain, power. It's truly mind-boggling how "wrong" so much of this Trumplican era is...

All in all, it's really a despicable thing for the non-cultish Americans to have to experience/behold.  I often wonder if our society is now irrevocably changed (and for the worse)...

Nothing new. Nixon had 24% of the US that still approved of his presidential job performance just before he resigned. There is always a core that will not change.