Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 9/27/2022 at 4:56 PM, retrofade said:

That's why his lawyer demanded to be paid up front. He made out pretty well... $3M for a month worth of work. 

Anyone doing ANY business with trump & klan should get their (hopefully inflated) fees up front 

On 10/3/2022 at 5:36 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Donald Trump Lock Him Up GIF by TacosAllDay

I know the guy who’s head that really belongs to, he’s from Boise. Grew up the Highlands, very wealthy part of Boise, and dad was a Boise PD detective. Now he’s rebranded himself as an MMA slash Nazi dude. That pic is from manY face tats ago and pre meth use.

7E2EFAE6-DE6D-43E6-B678-0043D68C3162.jpeg

On 10/3/2022 at 10:41 PM, IanforHeisman said:

I know the guy who’s head that really belongs to, he’s from Boise. Grew up the Highlands, very wealthy part of Boise, and dad was a Boise PD detective. Now he’s rebranded himself as an MMA slash Nazi dude. That pic is from manY face tats ago and pre meth use.

7E2EFAE6-DE6D-43E6-B678-0043D68C3162.jpeg

This guy to the tattoo artist:

"Hey, make sure to not cover my entire face, I'm still trying to get that job as a Branch Manager at a local bank."

Tattoo artist: "Okay, what shouldn't I cover?"

"Leave the tips of my ears, nose and my lips clean, I can't look like a complete scumbag."

"Got it, what should I put on the rest of your face, any specific art?"

"Nah, it doesn't matter, just cover my shit. BTW, where did you learn this skill?"

"You're my first one, and we better hurry before the guards come back."