Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 9/19/2022 at 4:06 PM, GoDogs22 said:

On 9/19/2022 at 4:06 PM, GoDogs22 said:

We all get a chuckle out of this moron. I laugh my ass off. But wasn’t this social media platform supposed to be going belly up according to some reports about a month ago?

His rats all view these posts as marching orders. Very dangerous.

On 9/21/2022 at 10:09 PM, utenation said:

We all get a chuckle out of this moron. I laugh my ass off. But wasn’t this social media platform supposed to be going belly up according to some reports about a month ago?

His rats all view these posts as marching orders. Very dangerous.

The most picked on and abused President ever !

Trump Crying GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/21/2022 at 5:13 PM, FresnoFacts said:

On the appeal panel were two Trump appointees and one Obama appointee.

The two Trump appointees are also Federalist Society members. Additionally one of the two clerked for Kavanaugh.

Trump lost the appeal to a conservative dominated panel.

Since I started completely unwatching FoxNews about a year ago, I have no idea whether they've reported it but there have been mucho talking heads saying on CNN and MSNBC that mainstream Republicans are becoming very concerned about Trump running for president again. Republican politicians have to be careful about voicing that view or they could be primaried but federal judges don't have to stand for reelection.

I hope that soon after the mid-terms, Trump announces he's running. If that ends up resulting in a debacle for mainstreamers, they deserve it for allowing far-right one-issue evangelicals and militia types to take control of their party.

On 9/22/2022 at 5:25 AM, retrofade said:

Just put it into the universe, and it happens...

He has longed believed that what he thought in his head was the actual reality.

In a deposition a decade ago against someone who wrote a biography of him, Trump talked about using "mental projection" to value his properties.

On 9/22/2022 at 7:14 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Probably 3 emails already out to the cult asking for $$$ by now 

He does need to hurry to get the money. Dearie says the first invoice will be sent on October 1.

Trump will have 7 days to either pay or object to the invoice. If he objects to the invoice then there is an additional 7 days to pay whatever the Special Master decides about the invoice after reviewing the objection.

On 9/22/2022 at 3:06 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Got the money from the gullible rubes to keep them afloat, for now.

I once felt sorry for all such rubes. However, with the exception of those who are literally low IQ, I no longer feel sorry for them. Anyone too GD lazy to try to educate themselves about what's been going on and who simply listens to whatever turds like Hannity and Carlson tell them deserves to get hoodwinked by the Supreme Bullshitter.

On 9/24/2022 at 9:31 AM, robe said:

I watch the Hannity interview. The media is so full of shit. I would never believe anything the media says about Trump.

That's right!

Don't trust the FBI, don't trust the judicial system, don't trust the media.

But you know who you can trust? One of the biggest liars ever to hold a major public office. 

🤔