Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-payback-for-mar-a-lago-will-be-brutal-trump-raid-fbi-justice-department-president-investigation-11660255311

This raid was idiotic. Payback is a bitch. 

I can’t stand Trump but the crazy fool is the only one who can stand up to the Democrats assault on America. 

I don’t see anyone who has a chance to beat Trump in the primaries. 

You never Trumpers better figure it out or we will have 4 more years of the Biden disaster.  

January 6th investigation is another Trump witch hunt that is going no where. It’s a one sided show that is full of mostly lies and gross exaggerations that the ignorant left is eating up. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 8/23/2022 at 7:26 PM, robe said:

I can’t stand Trump but the crazy fool is the only one who can stand up to the Democrats assault on America. 

Put down the bottle, or pipe, or whatever it is you're using to enter this altered state

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-payback-for-mar-a-lago-will-be-brutal-trump-raid-fbi-justice-department-president-investigation-11660255311

You never Trumpers better figure it out or we will have 4 more years of the Biden disaster.  

January 6th investigation is another Trump witch hunt that is going no where. It’s a one sided show that is full of mostly lies and gross exaggerations that the ignorant left is eating up. 

Lol. Kimberly Strassel is an opinion hack - not a real reporter. Witness her getting shot down by the WSJ News division in assessing identical material based on something written by her back in 2020. 

https://newrepublic.com/amp/article/159953/will-wall-street-journal-destroyed-opinion-section

Regarding reckless, half-ass Op-Ed pieces such as hers, this is what preceded even that:

“In July, nearly 300 Journal employees wrote a letter to the paper’s owner, Dow Jones, and publisher, Almar Latour, decrying the lack of standards at the paper’s Opinion section. “Opinion’s lack of fact-checking and transparency, and its apparent disregard for evidence, undermine our readers’ trust and our ability to gain credibility with sources,” the employees wrote. “Many readers already cannot tell the difference between reporting and Opinion. And from those who know of the divide, reporters nonetheless face questions about the Journal’s accuracy and fairness because of errors published in Opinion.”

You have absolutely zero critical thinking skills, which makes you perhaps the biggest joke on this Board. With lots of competition for that title from your corrupt-loving brethren, well, all I can say is “congrats”…

More than a few moderate centrists on here who voted trump twice are making the above claim !

On 8/24/2022 at 4:58 PM, Wyoguns said:

While Biden is not the answer I’d vote for him 100 times before grumpy will ever get my vote.  @robe…come on man, you have to be trolling!

He doesnt HAVE to be, but it would be less concerning if he were.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 8/24/2022 at 9:20 AM, UNLV2001 said:

More than a few moderate centrists on here who voted trump twice are making the above claim !

Few, if any, admissions one can make are as significant as an acknowledgment that you were without question flat out wrong. But to admit that you supported somebody who is borderline nuts like Trump is something else again.

But attention Trumpists: We forgive you! In fact, a couple times in my life I've been as batshit crazy as you were in voting for the Orange SS. Fess up and all will be forgiven!

On 8/23/2022 at 8:26 PM, robe said:

It’s amazing how many die hard Trumpers who support his policies and don’t care if he breaks the law hate Trump.

On 8/24/2022 at 12:55 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

I'd say what he needs to put down is these:

A Holy Bible with a Book of Mormon Stock Photo - Alamy

(Evangelical Christianity warps the mind.)

fresh off the boat cults are amusing, until they’re not.

On 8/24/2022 at 6:21 PM, IanforHeisman said:

It’s amazing how many die hard Trumpers who support his policies and don’t care if he breaks the law hate Trump.

Those people hate the federal government more than anything so tend to support those who regularly give the government a middle finger salute.

But those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it and even Al Capone eventually had his comeuppance.

I don't think it's far-fetched to say that the Republicans will one-up the Democrats on everything they've been doing.

Hell, they could try to impeach Biden three times, for all I know.

Then when the Democrats have power, they will one-up the Republicans. It's why everything is so dysfunctional. There's no grace or decorum. It's an all-out war.

+++++ the two-party system.

On 8/25/2022 at 12:44 PM, retrofade said:

So who appeals? DoJ or Team Trump? 

Either can. I would be shocked if DOJ does because they came up with the redacted version. Team Trump seems completely illogical and void of legal strategy, so who knows what they do?