Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/13/2022 at 5:11 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Rand Paul showing once again he is unhinged.

I mean he's right that this law was abused to restrict the first amendment. But that jurisprudence was reversed years and years ago. This case has nothing to do with 1a. So rand is being more of an idiot than he is being unhinged.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/13/2022 at 7:59 PM, Nevada Convert said:

The same reason the subpoena was released and the same reason Garland had a press conference. From his own words, “because this is an extremely unique case and there’s tremendous public interest”.

I’m not going to run you through the mud here. Just read up on the legal process of producing an affidavit. 

But I’ll save you some time.  Every attorney I’ve seen speak to this issue said, there will be no affidavit released until charges are filed. Which at that point, Trump’s legal team will be given a copy. 

I read that an affidavit is almost never released until charges are filed. And if no charges are filed, that affidavit is sealed permanently.

In a high profile investigation like this, you can take it to the bank that the DOJ won’t produce anything until charges are filed.

On 8/13/2022 at 9:21 PM, Nevada Convert said:

No, I 100% agree Trump should never be President again. He’s just a total fat fvck dumbass. 

Doubling down on body shaming. Smh. 

Apologize for that wrinkly as$ recent comment. I’ve got improvements to do myself. 

On 8/13/2022 at 8:53 PM, grandjean87 said:

Doubling down on body shaming. Smh. 

Apologize for that wrinkly as$ recent comment. I’ve got improvements to do myself. 

Yeah, you’re right. I shouldn’t be calling him out like that, being the total fat fvck dumbass that he is. But no one has ever accused me of being a role model, so...... Just to clarify, you can be very overweight and not be a total fat fvck. It’s when “dumbass” lives there that it starts to change things.

kat.jpg