Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/13/2022 at 9:55 AM, 4UNLV said:

Some of those parents made death threats, so yes, they needed to be monitored. This isn't that difficult.

this dad was innocent though and they did rough him up and investigate  him

but he was the story on ht news

On 8/13/2022 at 10:24 AM, IanforHeisman said:

He owes Deutsche Bank 320 million next year.. So he’s got the motive. But I’d be shocked if he was really that stupid to see American nuclear secrets, can’t imagine the reaction from something like that.

On 8/13/2022 at 9:43 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Can you find an objective link?    Did you look at what" secrets" they were?  Did it actually happen? Was it for weapons or energy? The US has been sharing nuclear technology with other countries for decades.

But you are so braindead with hatred you really don't know...do you?  

On 8/13/2022 at 9:05 AM, grandjean87 said:

The was DeSantis from a presser in ‘20 after his Florida cops served a search warrant on that health dept. worker who released some Covid stuff — don’t recall the details. 

(doctored) 

I only watched the first bit. Totally got by me. Lol.

On 8/13/2022 at 9:47 AM, grandjean87 said:

Time to peel the DeSantis ‘24 bumper sticker off the truck.

(doctored)

DeSantis just lost the 2024 GQP Nomination.

Absolutely stunning.

Edit: fooled me as well.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 8/13/2022 at 11:11 AM, AztecAlien said:

I understand. But it is still irresponsible and exactly what's wrong with the internet. People can doctor anything on the internet and people eat it up. How many people are going to believe that was about the current raid on a past presidents home? And yes, they're all hypocrites. 

I can't argue the general point.  I listened to 2-3 mts of Mark Levin last evening drving home.  What an alternate reality. 

Likely a generational process or more, but society has to figure this stuff out .  The disinformation, lies, and lesser slants whether they are on social media, TV, print, the Internet, or radio is something people have to grasp.  There will always be those fooled just like folks who believed the tabloid stories of old or the early Internet hoaxes.  A good majority eventually need to posses an ability to discern information.  

It can be hard.  I don't do politics on FB, but occasionally I'll point things out to people usually in a PM.  A woman I worked with for 28 years shared this fake letter to Brittney Griner from supposed old Vietnam vets.  The letter hit every emotional button written in a fake sweet tone.  I pointed this out to my friend.  She still liked the letter anyway.  She even asked an older friend who served in Vietnam.  He liked the fake letter, too.   It's going to take that generation or more. 

On 8/13/2022 at 10:29 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Another twitter genius...wow.

This is a good point. Twitter is only correct when supporting conspiracy theories about “the elites” and for rock-solid health information during a pandemic.

On 8/13/2022 at 11:35 AM, grandjean87 said:

I can't argue the general point.  I listened to 2-3 mts of Mark Levin last evening drving home.  What an alternate reality. 

Likely a generational process or more, but society has to figure this stuff out .  The disinformation, lies, and lesser slants whether they are on social media, TV, print, the Internet, or radio is something people have to grasp.  There will always be those fooled just like folks who believed the tabloid stories of old or the early Internet hoaxes.  A good majority eventually need to posses an ability to discern information.  

It can be hard.  I don't do politics on FB, but occasionally I'll point things out to people usually in a PM.  A woman I worked with for 28 years shared this fake letter to Brittney Griner from supposed old Vietnam vets.  The letter hit every emotional button written in a fake sweet tone.  I pointed this out to my friend.  She still liked the letter anyway.  She even asked an older friend who served in Vietnam.  He liked the fake letter, too.   It's going to take that generation or more. 

Liked and sad. 

On 8/13/2022 at 11:32 AM, Spaztecs said:

DeSantis just lost the 2024 GQP Nomination.

Absolutely stunning.

I should have put the (doctored) at the top instead of below the tweet.  I've explained in other posts.

The guy who posted it on Twitter was trying to make a point out of DeSantis' hypocrisy.  The DeSantis (edited) parts are from a search/raid on a Florida COVID whistleblower from '20.   

On 8/13/2022 at 11:29 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Another twitter genius...wow.

So which News Source are you believing ?

Truth Social ?

How can you believe a guy that changes his story by the hour ?

Americans Mayor

On 8/13/2022 at 11:24 AM, IanforHeisman said:

He owes Deutsche Bank 320 million next year.. So he’s got the motive. But I’d be shocked if he was really that stupid to see American nuclear secrets, can’t imagine the reaction from something like that.

Well, on the taxes he actually did file in 2016 and 2017, he paid $750 in fed income taxes each year. Which means he was in poverty. 

So the guy that lives in multi million dollar properties is clearly broke after his slimy CPAs and lawyers do their handy work. 

On 8/13/2022 at 11:35 AM, grandjean87 said:

The demise of the FCC Fairness Doctrine in 1987 has led us down this path.

Americans Mayor