Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/11/2022 at 10:06 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sounds like our family reunion disk golf competitions.  It always comes down to me and my 6'4 navy pilot cousin.  I always win. Even though I can not beat him in arm wresting or regular wrestling like I used to as kids.  I still out fish him to the point he actually stops fishing (he is SUPER competitive "I just don't want to fish, to pretty to waste time in the river, etc...) and still beat him at disk golf.  

so...disc golf :thumbsup: but real golf :foottap:

bad slice huh?

On 8/12/2022 at 5:54 PM, renoskier said:

so...disc golf :thumbsup: but real golf :foottap:

bad slice huh?

i thought disc golf was what happened to ultimate frisbee guys who stopped doing cardio

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

So yesterday an anonymous source tells the Washington Post that Trump took nuclear secrets.  Within hours 1000 news feeds pick it up , add more speculation, and now it is fact according to this board.

For a bunch of self styled intellectuals....BIG FAIL.   Carry on.

On 8/12/2022 at 6:20 PM, Jackrabbit said:

So yesterday an anonymous source tells the Washington Post that Trump took nuclear secrets.  Within hours 1000 news feeds pick it up , add more speculation, and now it is fact according to this board.

ok baghdad bob...lol

On 8/12/2022 at 7:20 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Trump admitted to having the nuclear documents bud.

On 8/12/2022 at 6:33 PM, utenation said:

Sorry, I don't believe you here. 

He hates Trump and Fox News, he’s a centrist remember. 

Convert and Jack are clinging on to the hope that the leaks aren’t true, which at this point its all but confirmed, because this one is a hard one to justify. Even for far right guys.

On 8/12/2022 at 7:56 PM, sactowndog said:

Listening to Fox News Hannity.  Boy are they spinning hard.  Sadly they could well spin this country into a war.  

In order to spin this, they’re justifications are going to on the extreme side. That makes the scenarios pretty dangerous.

On 8/12/2022 at 4:28 PM, utenation said:

I'm sure he would have open arms waiting for him in Russia, North Korea and a few other spots.. Iran might be a good place to ship him too.

I believe the US has no extradition treaty with Saudi Arabia. He could say he was going on LIV tour business and never come back.

I’m not saying he sold them or had plans to sell.. But why would you take those and keep them, and then hide them when asked for them back? Only bad things can happen with those, nothing good.

And I think we can all agree, Mar a Lago sure is shit is not a secure place for information that sensitive.

On 8/12/2022 at 8:03 PM, IanforHeisman said:

In order to spin this, they’re justifications are going to on the extreme side. That makes the scenarios pretty dangerous.

And tell me why he was the GOP's horse in 2020, again?  After 4 years of corruption.

I can only imagine his campaign team Pre-2016 researching and defining his base on how to win.  A tale of lies, bad business, tax manipulation, screwing people over and racism didn't matter to his base. 

I  don't think he' an intelligent man, but he has street smarts like a cartel kingpin and knows how and where to attack to get what he wants.

Very sad.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

You obviously didn’t read my last post. Also, you don’t have shit. Leaks turn out to be bullshit sometimes, especially when you’re talking about leaks regarding Trump. How many bullshit leaks did we get on Russian Collusion even from normally more respected news organizations? A shit ton. 

This is how they’ve done things in the past. You just watch, they won’t release the affidavit, but there will be a drip drip drip of leaks about what’s in it that will allow the media to speculate and control the narrative against him. Again, I love to see things come out that hurt Trump that are done in a legitimate way. Otherwise, this tactic will be used again against someone that doesn’t deserve it in the future. That’s what I’m pissed about. There’s enough bad to nail Trump, just do it the right way. 

Yeah, we don't want the next ex-pres who takes classified documents home with him/her to be hassled like this, seriously!

On 8/12/2022 at 7:26 PM, Someone Else said:

Yeah, we don't want the next ex-pres who takes classified documents home with him/her to be hassled like this, seriously!

To make up for this egregious outrage against THE MOST HONEST president since ol' Abe himself, would to be just name trump DICTATOR FOR LIFE & satisfy his cult