Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/12/2022 at 3:31 PM, 4UNLV said:

Yeah, he doesn't just get to wave a magic wand and say it's declassified. Especially not 2 years after he is no longer prez, lol.

Plus data at the highest level of the classification pyramid CAN'T be declassified and if I understood a CNN expert correctly, 11 of the sets of documents were at that level.

Many people were saying for most of the week that it better damn well have been a big deal for the FBI to "raid" (sic) Trump's home (also a bit of a misnomer since it's attached to a resort that many others visit). Well, as the saying goes, it ain't over until the following guy sings but you have to think he's warming up his vocal cords.

FACT CHECK: Is This a Real Photograph of President Donald Trump?

On 8/12/2022 at 5:52 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You don’t have anything but speculation right now. 

Convict.... I have Garlands statements. I have multiple investigative reporters, I have government leakers (which I do believe was planned from the inside. What I also WILL have is all the documents that were used to secure the warrant and the receipt for the files.

I have a considerable amount to back up what I am saying.... What do you have to back up your conspiracy?

On 8/12/2022 at 4:56 PM, NorthWestCowboy said:

Thanks to decades of ground work by the likes of Rush, Hannity, Jones, Levin, etc.....   They preach hate, fear and that the end justifies the means all to enrich themselves to the tune of multi-million dollar salaries.

Yep - The rise & dominance of right wing media in from the 1990's with TV & radio......planted 20+ years of seeds...........then comes social media where you can be immersed 100% into the echo chamber and here we are potentially facing the end of the America we once knew 

On 8/12/2022 at 5:54 PM, IanforHeisman said:

The documents are so sensitive the FBI is finger printing every page to see who touched them.

I saw that too. I'm wondering about the angle on this? Not knowing the tech, can you determine when a document was touched? Because I'm sure at many points those documents were touched by folks that had clearance.

Or it could be as simple as seeing if spies, outsiders, foreigners and others touched them, which would probably support the espionage claims. 

On 8/12/2022 at 4:59 PM, retrofade said:

It's funny how the idiot has kept his mouth shut (his internet mouth anyway) ever since the warrant and receipt was released. 

Number one, it was all declassified. Number two, they didn’t need to “seize” anything. They could have had it anytime they wanted without playing politics and breaking into Mar-a-Lago. It was in secured storage, with an additional lock put on as per their request... …They could have had it anytime they wanted—and that includes LONG ago. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS ASK. The bigger problem is, what are they going to do with the 33 million pages of documents, many of which are classified, that President Obama took to Chicago?

These were his last too "truths" about 5+ hours ago 

I signed into GAB for an account to see what it was like, and it's a cesspool of stupid, nazi's, Jewish hate and every other scummy right wing fetish --- The FBI, CIA & DHS could have a field day tracking domestic terrorist threats on that site 

On 8/12/2022 at 5:56 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Source? If it was a leak or speculation, it’s not a fact. 

CNN analyst says the intel Trump stole are so sensitive that FBI agents will begin FINGER PRINTING each document to find out who actually touched them.

— Brian McBride (@BrianDMcBride) August 12, 2022

Show me something that shows they won't be fingerprinted. 

On 8/12/2022 at 5:10 PM, utenation said:

CNN analyst says the intel Trump stole are so sensitive that FBI agents will begin FINGER PRINTING each document to find out who actually touched them.

— Brian McBride (@BrianDMcBride) August 12, 2022

Show me something that shows they won't be fingerprinted. 

Is CNN’s source a leak, or is it a solid gov source? CNN has an awful history in recent times of accurate reporting that deals with Trump. That’s well documented and another issue Licht says he’s going to work on now that he’s taken over. 

kat.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 6:16 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Is CNN’s source a leak, or is it a solid gov source? CNN has an awful history in recent times of accurate reporting that deals with Trump. That’s well documented and another issue Licht says he’s going to work on now that he’s taken over. 

LOL. Didn't your news network just post a fake pic of the judge?

So honestly, is it completely out of this world to think the FBI would test and review for everything with these docs? 

You can do better than this NC. Challenging if they will fingerprint.. C'mon.

On 8/12/2022 at 4:57 PM, 4XGrad said:

Convict.... I have Garlands statements. I have multiple investigative reporters, I have government leakers (which I do believe was planned from the inside. What I also WILL have is all the documents that were used to secure the warrant and the receipt for the files.

I have a considerable amount to back up what I am saying.... What do you have to back up your conspiracy?

You obviously didn’t read my last post. Also, you don’t have shit. Leaks turn out to be bullshit sometimes, especially when you’re talking about leaks regarding Trump. How many bullshit leaks did we get on Russian Collusion even from normally more respected news organizations? A shit ton. 

This is how they’ve done things in the past. You just watch, they won’t release the affidavit, but there will be a drip drip drip of leaks about what’s in it that will allow the media to speculate and control the narrative against him. Again, I love to see things come out that hurt Trump that are done in a legitimate way. Otherwise, this tactic will be used again against someone that doesn’t deserve it in the future. That’s what I’m pissed about. There’s enough bad to nail Trump, just do it the right way. 

kat.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 4:15 PM, robe said:

The left is pushing a number of Republicans back to Trump. 

The double standard is on so many things. 

this raid was a win for Trump.

If the primary was today. I’d vote for Trump. I wanted nothing to do with him a month ago. 

If the primary was on Jan 7, 2021 you'd vote for trump.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/12/2022 at 5:24 PM, utenation said:

LOL. Didn't your news network just post a fake pic of the judge?

So honestly, is it completely out of this world to think the FBI would test and review for everything with these docs? 

You can do better than this NC. Challenging if they will fingerprint.. C'mon.

I didn’t know I had a network. Actually I’m pissed at Fox and the other two for pushing extreme bullshit on each side. 

kat.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 4:45 PM, mugtang said:

If Donald Trump stole nuclear secrets and intended to sell them to our enemies he is a traitor to the United States of America and should be executed.  If he took those docs with the intent to sell them and people still support him then they should forfeit their American citizenship and go live somewhere else.  People who support somebody who attempts to sell our most guarded secrets are not people who deserve to be Americans.  They are members of a cult and should be shunned as such. 

This goes beyond politics. 

The whole "to sell" thing is speculation. I personally think he kept them to Jack off to. Or something as dumb as that.

Still a crime. Just a dumber one.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/12/2022 at 6:28 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You obviously didn’t read my last post. Also, you don’t have shit. Leaks turn out to be bullshit sometimes, especially when you’re talking about leaks regarding Trump. How many bullshit leaks did we get on Russian Collusion even from normally more respected news organizations? A shit ton. 

This is how they’ve done things in the past. You just watch, they won’t release the affidavit, but there will be a drip drip drip of leaks about what’s in it that will allow the media to speculate and control the narrative against him. Again, I love to see things come out that hurt Trump that are done in a legitimate way. Otherwise, this tactic will be used again against someone that doesn’t deserve it in the future. That’s what I’m pissed about. There’s enough bad to nail Trump, just do it the right way. 

To my knowledge unless there are charges, the affidavit won't be given to anyone. If there are charges, Trump's team will get a copy and could easily publish that document to whoever. Another chance to "clear" Donnie's name from his team.

The list and warrant seems to have a lot of juice for Team Trump to address specifically. But nothing yet other than sewer mouth.

The DOJ has never been speedy and something like this might take a few months to charge him. Releasing the warrant and list is not a common thing I hear but since Donnie wanted to play poker in the media, the DOJ obliged. 

On 8/12/2022 at 6:15 PM, robe said:

If the primary was today. I’d vote for Trump. I wanted nothing to do with him a month ago. 

This is comedy.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.