Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 8/12/2022 at 4:52 PM, grandjean87 said:

That would work except we were going on a sports event theme.  Now, my imagination is going. Make his neck be real 7th inning stretch at Yankee Stadium? 

Yer tern.

Hang him at the same Golf Course where he buried Ivana, then bury him next to her. Eternity with the woman who showed him up at every turn during their Marriage.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 8/12/2022 at 2:56 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just to clarify, 22 documents were classified as top secret.  

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/22-hillary-clinton-emails-declared-top-secret-218420

Thanks for the clarity.  Just a note on them from think link you sent ……

State did not provide details on the subjects of the messages, which represent seven email chains and a total of 37 pages. State spokesman John Kirby said they are part of a set the intelligence community inspector general told Congress contained information that was classified because it dealt with Special Access Programs. 

“These documents were not marked classified at the time they were sent,” Kirby said in a statement. He said State is still looking into whether they should have been considered classified at the time they were created.

which by the way doesn’t mean the Hilary isn’t an idiot and is corrupt as hell but it’s not even close to what is being discussed in regards to Trump if true.  

On 8/12/2022 at 4:46 PM, 4UNLV said:

Confidential information was the lowest of the 3 levels that were found.

I get why @halfmanhalfbronco has called for the hammer to drop equally when considering Obama and HRC. I think that's important. And there might have been some holes somewhere in there, I'm not sure.  But Halfman has been very steady on this investigation wanting the evidence to show extreme violations and it appears(so far) it might be there. He's said he needs to be booted from holding office, minimum.

Big Difference From:

Then you have the Nevada-Tucker-Converts of the world that have no interest in the current investigation other than to bring up the past democratic presidents or leaders.  His banter sure does sound exactly like the sewage being chirped by his buddy Donnie on his own social media platform

On 8/12/2022 at 5:06 PM, utenation said:

I get why @halfmanhalfbronco has called for the hammer to drop equally when considering Obama and HRC. I think that's important. And there might have been some holes somewhere in there, I'm not sure.  But Halfman has been very steady on this investigation wanting the evidence to show extreme violations and it appears(so far) it might be there.

Big Difference From:

Then you have the Nevada-Tucker-Converts of the world that have no interest in the current investigation other than to bring up the past presidents or leaders.  His banter sure does sound exactly like the sewage being chirped by his buddy Donnie on his own social media platform

Stealing nuclear secrets is a good step above what Hillary did.  It's almost unthinkable.  

On 8/12/2022 at 6:06 PM, utenation said:

I get why @halfmanhalfbronco has called for the hammer to drop equally when considering Obama and HRC. I think that's important. And there might have been some holes somewhere in there, I'm not sure.  But Halfman has been very steady on this investigation wanting the evidence to show extreme violations and it appears(so far) it might be there. He's said he needs to be booted from holding office, minimum.

Big Difference From:

Then you have the Nevada-Tucker-Converts of the world that have no interest in the current investigation other than to bring up the past presidents or leaders.  His banter sure does sound exactly like the sewage being chirped by his buddy Donnie on his own social media platform

The left is pushing a number of Republicans back to Trump. 

The double standard is on so many things. 

this raid was a win for Trump.

If the primary was today. I’d vote for Trump. I wanted nothing to do with him a month ago. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 8/12/2022 at 5:15 PM, robe said:

If the primary was today. I’d vote for Trump. I wanted nothing to do with him a month ago. 

Him harboring top secret documents illegally has convinced you to vote for him? Good to know. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Same here.  I have analyzed everything and weighed the pros and cons.  We need Trump in Jan. '25.

So let's be honest and clear here. What has Team Garland done so far that's not 100% by the book? How is this a double standard?

BTW, you'll have to put down your MAGA Handbook for a minute because the correct answers aren't in there.

On 8/12/2022 at 1:14 PM, ripple effect said:

Not too sure if they’re that low, but one wonders if the Feds would accept a plea bargain allowing him to avoid jail time (if sentenced and then the defense was convinced from the evidence that a conviction was imminent).  I would NOT like that scenario. I wanna see that motherfvcker in an Orange jumpsuit (his color, don’t you know) for a long time…

I would accept a deal where he leaves the country permanently never to return.  He can stay in the Crimea for the rest of his life.  

On 8/12/2022 at 5:20 PM, sactowndog said:

I would except a deal where he leaves the country permanently never to return.  He can stay in the Crimea for the rest of his life.  

I'm sure he would have open arms waiting for him in Russia, North Korea and a few other spots.. Iran might be a good place to ship him too.

On 8/12/2022 at 3:25 PM, happycamper said:

Lmao Convert if there was ever a time to show you don't like Trump "stealing nuclear secrets" would be the easiest possible thing to hit him with and you couldn't do it

LMAO, if there was ever a time to prove you had an objective non-drama queen God ego driven bone in your body, now would be a good time. You failed.

You’re also dishonest as fvck. I already made my motivations extraordinarily clear. I would be content as shit if Trump dropped dead yesterday. I hate that fvck. This is not just about Trump. This is about possible future precedents of weaponizing the FBI and DOJ at this level.

It’s also about the inability of our culture to be a lot more disciplined and objective about what the facts are in any given situation. We have way too many drama queens like you getting wound up at a fever pitch flailing around like fools just making violence more likely. 

The difference between you and me is I realize that wild partisan speculation just contributes more forces being applied along the fault line of a polarized America, and your efforts are just making it more likely it’ll slip.

All we know is that Trump is being pursued under the espionage act as Hillary was, and that he has documents that include the top secret classification that he shouldn’t have. There’s no mention of how many documents this is or even what area these documents consist of. The nuke issue is a leak that hasn’t even been verified. Trump is a pathological liar, and you can’t use him as a trusted source when it serves your speculative narrative. 

kat.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 7:31 PM, Nevada Convert said:

LMAO, if there was ever a time to prove you had an objective non-drama queen God ego driven bone in your body, now would be a good time. You failed.

You’re also dishonest as fvck. I already made my motivations extraordinarily clear. I would be content as shit if Trump dropped dead yesterday. I hate that fvck. This is not just about Trump. This is about possible future precedents of weaponizing the FBI and DOJ at this level.

It’s also about the inability of our culture to be a lot more disciplined and objective about what the facts are in any given situation. We have way too many drama queens like you getting wound up at a fever pitch flailing around like fools just making violence more likely. 

The difference between you and me is I realize that wild partisan speculation just contributes more forces being applied along the fault line of a polarized America, and your efforts are just making it more likely it’ll slip.

All we know is that Trump is being pursued under the espionage act as Hillary was, and that he has documents that include the top secret classification that he shouldn’t have. There’s no mention of how many documents this is or even what area these documents consist of. The nuke issue is a leak that hasn’t even been verified. Trump is a pathological liar, and you can’t use him as a trusted source when it serves your speculative narrative. 

Convert I get that in your retard brain you thought I'd read this lmao

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.