Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/12/2022 at 4:58 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Now that Trump has admitted he withheld documents on nuclear weapons, curious to see where this goes.

You would think one of his lawyers would be telling him to shut the phukk up on social media.

What are you talking about?  It was a PERFECT statement.  Many people have already told him that his statement was among the best in American history.  

On 8/12/2022 at 4:39 PM, sactowndog said:

I’m not a Hilary fan and never voted for her but the stuff found was Confidential information which is the lowest level of security and was stuff that had been retroactively changed.  The Hilary whataboutism is over the top ridiculous.   

I loathe the +++++ing Clintons, but "her emails" don't remotely rise to what we have here.  Slick Willie taking bags of Chinese money in 1996 and then spending his entire second term lobbying for PNTR and WTO membership for China is getting close.  Then again, he was just as likely to have done that lobbying at the behest of Wall Street and the US Chamber of Commerce as for the Chinese directly. 

On 8/12/2022 at 1:09 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Kilmeade is quite possibly the least intelligent person to ever host a show on a suppossed news network.  I realize the bar is low at Fox News and to varying degrees for cable news in general but this guy is a total moron.

The only other time I felt this vulnerable was when I was like 10 or 11 during the height of the cold war. My own party enabled this when they didn’t punish him. It’s unbelievable.

On 8/12/2022 at 1:17 PM, utenation said:

We will truly see if a former president is above the law. Where would any average citizen be right now if there was probable cause for espionage?

In a jail cell in a remote location and no phone call.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 8/12/2022 at 2:55 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Not just his base. Those who don't like him on the right will still eventually return to their propensity to blame everything on those whom they hate more - the media and liberals. 

It's not that GOP leaders hate the media and liberals more.  It's that they absolutely fear the GOP rank and file voters who will turn on them if they dare to condemn Trump even in the slightest way.  Almost no elected official in the GOP speaks truth to power and survives!

On 8/12/2022 at 2:55 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Not just his base. Those who don't like him on the right will still eventually return to their propensity to blame everything on those whom they hate more - the media and liberals. 

Yup. I doubt we’ll have to wait for more than a few days for this.

On 8/12/2022 at 4:04 PM, RebelAlliance said:

What are you talking about?  It was a PERFECT statement.  Many people have already told him that his statement was among the best in American history.  

Hey, I think we need another Melania update.. LOL. Too funny btw.

That Would Be Great GIF - Office Space Lumbergh That Would Be Great GIFs

On 8/12/2022 at 5:55 PM, Nevada Convert said:

That’s about half of it. Your extreme bias prevents you from seeing the other half. 

A hell of a lot more secure than the top secret documents Hillary had in her emails that got hacked by our worst enemies. She didn’t even get a 1 cent fine for it for God’s sake. You don’t think that double standard has anything to do with the tinder box, ya think? 

Lmao Convert if there was ever a time to show you don't like Trump "stealing nuclear secrets" would be the easiest possible thing to hit him with and you couldn't do it

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/12/2022 at 1:32 PM, utenation said:

Let’s expand the wishful thinking that Trump serves prison time… 

But can you imagine how many attempts his militia/mob will try to break him out of prison? 

They will blockade the FBI Escalade caravan taking him to jail.

Americans Mayor

On 8/12/2022 at 10:47 AM, retrofade said:

From the WSJ reporting, it sounds like Trump's legal team were the ones who showed the information to them. Their justification is that Trump declassified it before leaving office... except that there's still a process for declassifying things, and that process doesn't sound like it was followed. 

Yeah, he doesn't just get to wave a magic wand and say it's declassified. Especially not 2 years after he is no longer prez, lol.

On 8/12/2022 at 1:15 PM, mugtang said:

Here’s my wild conspiracy theory.

Trump takes the information regarding the nuclear arsenal with the intention to sell it to the highest bidder.   Trump approaches the Saudi’s with the information.   The Saudi’s are intrigued but turn around and notify US Intelligence.  Intelligence didn’t realize Trump took this information.  Search warrant issued and executed.

If Trump took info that is “above top secret” he should spend the next 15 years rotting in Jail. 

I think you're giving the Saudis too much credit here..

On 8/12/2022 at 1:44 PM, UNLV2001 said:

The other aspect of this is that all trump has to say is that some staff grabbed the boxes and trump had no idea what were in the boxes...............remember back when trump exited the White House, there where photos of various people hauling boxes out.

Pinning this on trump directly will be difficult unless there's some absolute proof of trump involved in trying to peddle the information to foreign entities 

On 8/12/2022 at 2:13 PM, Akkula said:

Some of these documents aren't even allowed to be viewed except in a secure SCIF room and only by those with the highest clearances.  

And this is why it is no accident that the documents got transported to Florida. It couldn't possibly happen that way.

On 8/12/2022 at 4:25 PM, Spaztecs said:

They will blockade the FBI Escalade caravan taking him to jail.

It would be ugly.   But nobody in prison has ever deserved a shank in the yard more...

Btw, @UNLV2001 looks like yesterday's FBI "guest" that was killed might be a Proud Boy. Such a classy outfit. 

On 8/12/2022 at 5:22 PM, NorthWestCowboy said:

It's not that GOP leaders hate the media and liberals more.  It's that they absolutely fear the GOP rank and file voters who will turn on them if they dare to condemn Trump even in the slightest way.  Almost no elected official in the GOP speaks truth to power and survives!

I think there's three types of GOP (talking mainly Senate and House here), and it's probably divided in roughly equal thirds:

1. The true "my life for you, Donald" MAGA's who believe that Trump is the messiah like figure who will bring the authoritarian, apartheid and theocratic end to American democracy.  This is Marge, Gym, Cawthorn, Boebert, Gosar, Tuberville etc.

2. The "we want an authoritarian one-party state, but we want ME to be in charge of it because I'm so much smarter than the orange guy.  I just have to play along to not have his cult turn on me.  Hawley, Cruz, Pence, Cotton, Stefanik, Paul et al.

3. The we have to play along with this guy for awhile, and then things can go back to normal where we just have to kiss corporate ass.  Since revolutions inevitably end up consuming their own, this is the group headed to the camps after the progressives, liberals, gays, etc have been shipped.  McConnell, DeWine, McCarthy (I'll throw Manchin and Sinema in here) and so on.

Oh, there is a 4th group.  It's Lindsay Graham, and he just needs a strong daddy figure to attach himself to.

On 8/12/2022 at 2:10 PM, madmartigan said:

The comparisons between Trump and cult leaders are all too valid and chilling. It doesn't matter WHAT he does, his supporters continue to support him in the face of all logic and evidence to the contrary. 

I can't think of the name of the movie, it was about con men and grifters. The line that stuck with me was,

"In order for a con to be successful, both sides have to get what they want."

Americans Mayor

On 8/12/2022 at 2:39 PM, sactowndog said:

I’m not a Hilary fan and never voted for her but the stuff found was Confidential information which is the lowest level of security and was stuff that had been retroactively changed.  The Hilary whataboutism is over the top ridiculous.   

Confidential information was the lowest of the 3 levels that were found.

On 8/12/2022 at 3:00 PM, grandjean87 said:

I’m not making any predictions. 

My 18th hole idea, however, a man can still dream. 

I wouldn't defile Augusta in that way. Hang him from the parapet of Trump Tower.

And I don't mean the usual drop with a broken neck.

Let him dangle from piano wire and twist in the wind. He has caused a lot of damage to our Nation and the Constitution.

Americans Mayor

On 8/12/2022 at 4:48 PM, Spaztecs said:

I wouldn't defile Augusta in that way. Hang him from the parapet of Trump Tower.

That would work except we were going on a sports event theme.  Now, my imagination is going. Make his neck be real 7th inning stretch at Yankee Stadium? 

Yer tern.