Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/12/2022 at 1:09 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Guys, I think Trump may actually be +++++ed this time

"According to a copy of the warrant and inventory of documents recovered from Mr Trump’s property which was obtained by The Independent, agents recovered from the ex-president a set of papers bearing markings identifying them as Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information — a level of classification above the top secret level which is often applied to intelligence sources as well as the US nuclear arsenal."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-fbi-search-documents-mar-a-lago-b2144170.html

What was he intending to do with those nuclear secrets?  Sell them? Frame them in MaL?  If he was intending to sell them…hang him from the nearest tree.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 8/12/2022 at 2:10 PM, retrofade said:

He'd better go down for this shit. 

I say that knowing full well the chances are less than 1%. 

I don't know man...

I think he is at least officially barred from office.  At least.

He needs to go to prison.  

On 8/12/2022 at 2:12 PM, mugtang said:

What was he intending to do with those nuclear secrets?  Sell them? Frame them in MaL?  If he was intending to sell them…hang him from the nearest tree.  

If he was planning to sell them, he should be executed via firing squad at halftime of the super bowl.

He needs to go to prison for this.  

On 8/12/2022 at 2:12 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I don't know man...

I think he is at least officially barred from office.  At least.

He needs to go to prison.  

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 8/12/2022 at 1:10 PM, retrofade said:

Not too sure if they’re that low, but one wonders if the Feds would accept a plea bargain allowing him to avoid jail time (if sentenced and then the defense was convinced from the evidence that a conviction was imminent).  I would NOT like that scenario. I wanna see that motherfvcker in an Orange jumpsuit (his color, don’t you know) for a long time…

Here’s my wild conspiracy theory.

Trump takes the information regarding the nuclear arsenal with the intention to sell it to the highest bidder.   Trump approaches the Saudi’s with the information.   The Saudi’s are intrigued but turn around and notify US Intelligence.  Intelligence didn’t realize Trump took this information.  Search warrant issued and executed.

If Trump took info that is “above top secret” he should spend the next 15 years rotting in Jail. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 8/12/2022 at 2:08 PM, Jackrabbit said:

You buy it and trust it because it fits your politics....doesn't make it true.    No different than finding the one true religion.

No, Jack. Yer confusing me with some knee jerk lefty.  What “it” did I buy and trust?  Halfman and I both posted the skepticisms on matters related in just this thread alone.  I’m an independent and I favor/support policies and actions on their merits not political teams.  Like I said, no one is always right and good. 

I won’t try again. Well, until I do.  

On 8/12/2022 at 1:13 PM, NVGiant said:

The last what? Honestly asking.

The last major politician to be accused of these crimes. If he’s convicted, Clinton will be the last.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 8/12/2022 at 1:10 PM, retrofade said:

hearing a few legal minds on MSNBC (not overly trump friendly) saying that this could be a thing where the government gets their information back & that no charges filed -- That could be the case IF there's no indication that trump & camp didn't try to sell off the classified information 

THink the next step is finding out if trump or anyone tried to move the information for a return............and knowing the way trump works, the person doing the outreach to foreign entities wouldn't be trump himself, it will be one of his minions like Flynn, Meadows, Kushner, Giuliani or other stooge that would be the fall person 

On 8/12/2022 at 3:08 PM, Jackrabbit said:

You buy it and trust it because it fits your politics....doesn't make it true.    No different than finding the one true religion.

Kinda like the Russia 'hoax', eh, sport?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 8/12/2022 at 2:14 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If he was planning to sell them, he should be executed via firing squad at halftime of the super bowl.

He needs to go to prison for this.  

Not the Super Bowl.  I saw hang the sumbitch at the 18th hole at Augusta. 

On 8/12/2022 at 2:19 PM, UNLV2001 said:

hearing a few legal minds on MSNBC (not overly trump friendly) saying that this could be a thing where the government gets their information back & that no charges filed -- That could be the case IF there's no indication that trump & camp didn't try to sell off the classified information 

THink the next step is finding out if trump or anyone tried to move the information for a return............and knowing the way trump works, the person doing the outreach to foreign entities wouldn't be trump himself, it will be one of his minions like Flynn, Meadows, Kushner, Giuliani or other stooge that would be the fall person 

Intent is a crux on some of the related US Code.  We need to know more.  I agree, if Trump just had the documents stored, as idiotic as that is, and no actions were take to benefit from said documents, he could skate.  Again, more info is needed and I’ll just wait for whatever comes down.  

On 8/12/2022 at 8:08 AM, toonkee said:

Tucker Carlson Love GIF

International Cat Day Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 8/12/2022 at 2:30 PM, grandjean87 said:

Intent is a crux on some of the related US Code.  We need to know more.  I agree, if Trump just had the documents stored, as idiotic as that is, and no actions were take to benefit from said documents, he could skate.  Again, more info is needed and I’ll just wait for whatever comes down.  

Intent without admission is difficult to prove. And nobody plays stupid better than Donald.

Still though, there is absolutely no reasonable reason for Trump have possession of these. Only bad things could come from it. 

On 8/12/2022 at 2:30 PM, grandjean87 said:

Why the hell would you hold onto them and refuse to give them back?  Did he honestly "not know" he had them?  I don't get it.  Does he have  Oppositional Defiant Disorder?  

On 8/12/2022 at 1:30 PM, grandjean87 said:

My bet is they just had the boxes there, we may never know the reason.............if & a big IF, there was any attempt to move the information to any other countries, you can bet trump would have fall people set up between him & any actual contract --- It's the way trump works, there's generally some fall guy between trump & the actual "crime"