Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/12/2022 at 12:34 PM, ripple effect said:

Not knowing what’s in them, yet possessing them for his many months?  And after being asked how many times to return them?  Sounds like a great defense. One that Giuliani might employ…

It doesn't matter how long he had them or was asked to return them. They need someone to be the buffer/fall guy to sell a new version of their story to Trumpers.

On 8/12/2022 at 11:46 AM, utenation said:

Any person with even 1/4 of a brain would be letting their attorney speak on the issue at this point.. But Orange goo guy can't turn down his ego to not have a "look at me" vomit session.

Come on, you know that the only time Trump keeps his mouth shut is when under oath.  Same for his lawyers.

On 8/12/2022 at 1:47 PM, sactowndog said:

I knew what it was but I agree your understanding of the detail exceeded mine which is one reason we all post here and become more knowledgeable.  

I post here so I can +++++ all yer moms!

Yer no fun.  

On 8/12/2022 at 12:48 PM, FresnoFacts said:

It doesn't matter how long he had them or was asked to return them. They need someone to be the buffer/fall guy to sell a new version of their story to Trumpers.

Legally, I wouldn’t think he has much wiggle room, but I defer to the Smarter People here to opine on that… 

On 8/12/2022 at 1:30 PM, Jackrabbit said:

In short because I have spent too much time here today....

Aparently you never figured out that today's news is designed for the consumer...it's 90% commment and speculatrion and 10% news. We all fall in the trap of consuming what we like, comment is no different...definitely not hard news, we don't know the diff anymore.

I am not out of the mainstream or live in a post truth reality.  Check out some polls or research on public trust in the media... throwing out the 2 teams, only about a third of Indies buy it.

Example....FBI says hunters laptop is fake news....over 50 govt talking heads and 90% of media backs it up.   The WSJ says much later...it exists ...and it does  I heard no retractrions from anyone.

It's crap.

I’ll go with your first sentence… And, that’s about it.

This statement:  “definitely not hard news, we don't know the diff anymore.”

That’s what I’m pointing towards.  That’s how so many react in your instinctive direction or the opposite.  That’s part of how post-Truthism works.  No reflection just reaction.  Maybe in real life you aren’t that way.  Here, that’s all it looks like.  

On 8/12/2022 at 12:55 PM, ripple effect said:

Legally, I wouldn’t think he has much wiggle room here, but I defer to the Smarter People here to opine on that… 

Legal is different than an explanation told to Trumpers for them to agree with. He can sell any of the legal issues as a witch hunt to his followers and they will buy it as long as they have a different story they can believe. But he needs a plausible fall guy to point at for the story told to followers to work.

On 8/12/2022 at 1:00 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Legal is different than an explanation told to Trumpers for them to agree with. He can sell any of the legal issues as a witch hunt to his followers and they will buy it as long as they have a different story they can believe. But he needs a plausible fall guy to point at for the story told to followers to work.

I’m not here to change the unchangeable.  I get that his completely witless followers are pretty much all too far gone already, so no need to point out the obvious. I’m here to see the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain rot in prison.  I understudy many would consider that Pyrrhic in nature, but there would still be tremendous satisfaction to be had there. He deserves that incarceration many, many… many… times over…

On 8/12/2022 at 1:58 PM, grandjean87 said:

I’ll go with your first sentence… And, that’s about it.

This statement:  “definitely not hard news, we don't know the diff anymore.”

That’s what I’m pointing towards.  That’s how so many react in your instinctive direction or the opposite.  That’s part of how post-Truthism works.  No reflection just reaction.  Maybe in real life you aren’t that way.  Here, that’s all it looks like.  

You buy it and trust it because it fits your politics....doesn't make it true.    No different than finding the one true religion.

Guys, I think Trump may actually be +++++ed this time

"According to a copy of the warrant and inventory of documents recovered from Mr Trump’s property which was obtained by The Independent, agents recovered from the ex-president a set of papers bearing markings identifying them as Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information — a level of classification above the top secret level which is often applied to intelligence sources as well as the US nuclear arsenal."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-fbi-search-documents-mar-a-lago-b2144170.html

On 8/12/2022 at 2:06 PM, ripple effect said:

I’m not here to change the unchangeable.  His completely witless followers are pretty much all too far gone already. I’m here to see the Twice Impeached Orange Shitstain rot in prison  Tremendous satisfaction to be had there. He deserved that many, many times over…

The comparisons between Trump and cult leaders are all too valid and chilling. It doesn't matter WHAT he does, his supporters continue to support him in the face of all logic and evidence to the contrary. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 8/12/2022 at 4:08 PM, Jackrabbit said:

You buy it and trust it because it fits your politics....doesn't make it true.    No different than finding the one true religion.

JACK YOU ARE STANNING A GUY WHO TRIED TO END DEMOCRACY

WHO STOLE NUCLEAR SECRETS

WHAT IN GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "RELIGION" 

YOU ARE REJECTING FACTS BECAUSE OF YOUR RELIGION - OR APPARENTLY BECAUSE YOUR WIFE TOLD YOU TO

JESUS CHRIST DUDE TRUMP COULD DICKBLAST YOUR DOG IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU'D BE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN'T RUSH TO JUDGEMENT BECAUSE THE LIBERAL MEDIA TREATED OBAMA'S DOG NICER THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.