Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/12/2022 at 8:34 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Reading few articles on this.... " sources say"  or "from reports"   do you have anything more credible?   This is typical speculation.

What blows me away here is that our political left doesn't like/trust police...suddenly love the FBI.  With all the anti Trump evidence they have helped assemble, we shouldn't trust a politicized FBI. 

Let's wait and see.

My favorite part of the nonsense of the last six years is the part where the crazies need the FBI to be filled with a bunch of liberals to keep their conspiracy theories going. My mom's husband is a former FBI agent. I've met his friends from the FBI. Pinkos they are not. 

I don't know if the seizure of these documents was worth it or not. Just don't know enough yet. But you don't have to be pro-police to know how ridiculous you guys sound in the defense of this guy. He's corrupt. he's always been corrupt. Wake up. Trump is good at two things: covering his tracks so only the people underneath him go to jail, and convincing rubes that he is a reformer against corruption and has their best interests in mind. 

On 8/12/2022 at 9:44 AM, NVGiant said:

My favorite part of the nonsense of the last six years is the part where the crazies need the FBI to be filled with a bunch liberals to keep their conspiracy theories going. My mom's husband is a former FBI agent. I've met his friends from the FBI. Pinkos they are not. 

Yeah that’s always been hilarious to me too. You know they’re a bunch of cops with crew cuts, right? 

On 8/12/2022 at 9:47 AM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Yeah that’s always been hilarious to me too. You know they’re a bunch of cops with crew cuts, right? 

They should be heartened to know that my mom's husband watches Fox News on a loop, at least until he jumps into the truck and tunes to Mark Levin. 

On 8/12/2022 at 9:44 AM, NVGiant said:

My favorite part of the nonsense of the last six years is the part where the crazies need the FBI to be filled with a bunch of liberals to keep their conspiracy theories going. My mom's husband is a former FBI agent. I've met his friends from the FBI. Pinkos they are not. 

100% the funniest part of the Trump era and the general anti "elite" populism of American conservatism is their anti-cop stance and the work that goes on to justify it.

A cop is a cop is a cop. And an FBI agent is a cop on steroids. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

if Trump hid top secret nuclear secrets in his safe that belong in the National archives, and belongs the American people,  then he has himself to blame and charges should be brought up

he signed the new law making it a felony not to turn over documents to the archives

and now he is complaining that he was not require d to give it to the National archives years ago?!

On 8/12/2022 at 10:29 AM, toonkee said:

I'm good at golf (better than scratch when I play enough) because I'm a good athlete. The golf swing is really based on a throwing motion. It's a lot like pitching in baseball. Yes pitchers become highly specialized once they get into college/pros but ever notice how pitchers up until that point are usually the best overall kids on the team, even at hitting?

I'll poke this bear with the the best John Kruk quote ever - "Lady, I'm not an athlete, I'm a baseball player".   I totally agree being a good athlete helps one be a good golfer, but then we have John Daly.   Not a sport😀

The list includes references to one set of documents marked as “Various classified/TS/SCI documents,” an abbreviation that refers to top-secret/sensitive compartmented information. It also says agents collected four sets of top secret documents, three sets of secret documents, and three sets of confidential documents. The list didn’t provide any more details about the substance of the documents.

Yep, TS/SCI information was part of what they took back from him. That justifies it completely. 

On 8/12/2022 at 10:33 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Idiots posting drama queen speculation on Twitter is not news. 

LOL. You post very far right articles and links all the time and expect folks to swallow it as credibility. Then the next post, you blast anyone that posts a different flavor of article.  

LMAO at you claiming to be a "Centrist". You probably can't enjoy a good NASCAR race without cringing because they always turn "left" on the track. 

On 8/12/2022 at 12:44 PM, NVGiant said:

I don't know if the seizure of these documents was worth it or not. Just don't know enough yet. But you don't have to be pro-police to know how ridiculous you guys sound in the defense of this guy. He's corrupt. he's always been corrupt. Wake up. Trump is good at two things: covering his tracks so only the people underneath him go to jail, and convincing rubes that he is a reformer against corruption and has their best interests in mind. 

Every FBI agent I’ve ever run across has been either a conservative Mormon or from the South. Not exactly the dirty pinko types.

At first I thought the docs were something else, IDK maybe something to do with electorate and how to cheat, and when I heard rumblings it could be sensitive nuclear secrets I thought, nah no way, holy shit now I'm like what a god damned nightmare.