Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/12/2022 at 9:46 AM, happycamper said:

CLASSIFIED NUCLEAR SECRETS JACK

ON A WARRANT SIGNED BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL 

HOLY SHIT DUDE IT MIGHT BE TIME TO SAY THIS LOOKS BAD FOR THE GUY WHO TRIED TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA

Link?  I don't see where the warrant was released yet.

On 8/12/2022 at 11:49 AM, utenation said:

My GF votes however she wants, which on some issues is different than me. We like it that way.

My wife and I are the same. Hell, she voted for Hillary in 2016 while I voted for Gary Johnson. She's a registered member of the Democratic Party and has been since 2002. 

On 8/12/2022 at 11:50 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Link?  I don't see where the warrant was released yet.

LINK!?!? EVERY MAJOR NEWS SOURCE IN THE LAST 12 HOURS JACK THIS IS THE BIGGEST NEWS OF THE YEAR BY FAR! LITERALLY JUST GOOGLE NUCLEAR SECRETS!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/12/2022 at 9:51 AM, retrofade said:

My wife and I are the same. Hell, she voted for Hillary in 2016 while I voted for Gary Johnson. She's a registered member of the Democratic Party and has been since 2002. 

And how much diversity do you think is taught in your typical MAGA/GOP household? Poor kids were screwed the moment they came out of the womb.

On 8/12/2022 at 9:04 AM, happycamper said:

STEALING NUCLEAR SECRETS AND POINTEDLY NOT RETURNING THEM WHEN ASKED

DO YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF

Why should only the elites have access to nuclear documents?  That's how they keep the common man down.

On 8/12/2022 at 12:07 PM, Nevada Convert said:

WTF ?????????????

it's people, somewhere you aren't, talking about what they saw (or others saw) happening

the medium doesn't matter lol

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/12/2022 at 12:19 PM, Jackrabbit said:

So was the Russian hoax.  An" anonymous" source, cmon man.

YEAH JACK ANONYMOUS SOURCES

JUST LIKE WATERGATE

On 8/12/2022 at 11:19 AM, Jackrabbit said:

So was the Russian hoax.  An" anonymous" source, cmon man.

If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so - Robert Mueller

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 8/12/2022 at 8:43 AM, RebelAlliance said:

I'm on his team: not a sport. A weird, unnatural skill that's hard to master?  Absolutely. Not a sport. It's akin to the guy on the old Ed Sullivan who could keep nine plates spinning on sticks. Difficult?  Yes. A sport? No. And don't throw the other golfers at me. If there were other plate spinners on stage trying to keep their plates spinning longer than yours, that would make it a competition...not a sport. 

I'm good at golf (better than scratch when I play enough) because I'm a good athlete. The golf swing is really based on a throwing motion. It's a lot like pitching in baseball. Yes pitchers become highly specialized once they get into college/pros but ever notice how pitchers up until that point are usually the best overall kids on the team, even at hitting?

On 8/12/2022 at 10:07 AM, Nevada Convert said:

WTF ?????????????

No, that's not what news is. This is;

news
/n(y)o͞oz/

noun
noun: news
  1. newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events.
    "I've got some good news for you"
    • a broadcast or published report of news.
      plural noun: the news
      "he was back in the news again"

On 8/12/2022 at 6:32 AM, Posturedoc said:

Good thing for all of us that we have a deep thinking, clear-eyed centrist like you to decipher all of the news and give us the straight skinny. How can we possibly thank you enough for your endless (and endlessly edifying) posts?

I do it just for you, crack dude.

744135DE-CB63-4641-88FF-C443D2FC908E.jpeg.287120a8bdf47360fe17f409fbc23c0d.jpeg

kat.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 9:30 AM, son of a gun said:

No, that's not what news is. This is;

news
/n(y)o͞oz/

noun
noun: news
  1. newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events.
    "I've got some good news for you"
    • a broadcast or published report of news.
      plural noun: the news
      "he was back in the news again"

Idiots posting drama queen speculation on Twitter is not news. 

kat.jpg

On 8/12/2022 at 8:33 AM, Jackrabbit said:

I listen to my wife...she is a former Dem who went independent a few yrs ago.  She said the Dem party/ govt left her a decade ago, has become too corrupt and has gone too far this time.   She will support trump.

Lots of folks are unsure if DeSantis has the balls to take on DC.

Fair answer to a question except that’s not really the question I was trying to ask.  I know your political team. 

I was trying to ask how you got to your post-Truth world view?  The “it’s us vs. the elites” one.  The view that right wing populists who spout sound bites against D.C. are the true and the good.  

That’s all far too a simplistic and unrealistic view of our social and political world.  It’s like an old spy movie.  There’s no cabal of elites bent on world domination. 

There are more than two sides to many things, and where it really is just two sides — neither one is always the true and the good.  None of us are always right and good.  Just think. 

On 8/12/2022 at 12:33 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Idiots posting drama queen speculation on Twitter is not news. 

how, pray tell, is reading an article from a newspaper linked on twitter different than reading a print article?

how is a person livestreaming an event on twitter different than a news crew?

none convert. lmao you are so up your own butthole you don't even know what news is

On 8/12/2022 at 12:10 PM, utenation said:

And how much diversity do you think is taught in your typical MAGA/GOP household? Poor kids were screwed the moment they came out of the womb.

Diversity is bad. That’s all that’s taught. If it ain’t Norman Rockwell’s 1950s spliced with some NASCAR, it ain’t right.