Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/12/2022 at 12:41 AM, Billings said:

Oh I get the codes are long changed but I just don't see Trump being stupid or corrupt enough to have real serious stuff in his personal safe......  He can't be that far gone can he?

Whatever it is will.almost certainly be disappointing 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/12/2022 at 9:33 AM, Jackrabbit said:

I listen to my wife...she is a former Dem who went independent a few yrs ago.  She said the Dem party/ govt left her a decade ago, has become too corrupt and has gone too far this time.   She will support trump.

Lots of folks are unsure if DeSantis has the balls to take on DC.

This explains more than you probably intended...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 8/12/2022 at 9:04 AM, happycamper said:

STEALING NUCLEAR SECRETS AND POINTEDLY NOT RETURNING THEM WHEN ASKED

DO YOU LISTEN TO YOURSELF

Reading few articles on this.... " sources say"  or "from reports"   do you have anything more credible?   This is typical speculation.

What blows me away here is that our political left doesn't like/trust police...suddenly love the FBI.  With all the anti Trump evidence they have helped assemble, we shouldn't trust a politicized FBI. 

Let's wait and see.

On 8/12/2022 at 10:34 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Reading few articles on this.... " sources say"  or "from reports"   do you have anything more credible?   This is typical speculation.

What blows me away here is that our political left doesn't like/trust police...suddenly love the FBI.  With all the anti Trump evidence they have helped assemble, we shouldn't trust a politicized FBI. 

Let's wait and see.

And our political right loves/trust police...suddenly hates the FBI.  For doing their job.

The rest of us are caught in the middle of you bozos.  Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right....

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 8/12/2022 at 10:42 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Unlike most of the posters here she is a voice of reason.

Yeah...that's not it...

On 8/12/2022 at 9:37 AM, RSF said:

And our political right loves/trust police...suddenly hates the FBI.  For doing their job.

The rest of us are caught in the middle of you bozos.  Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right....

The beat cops have our respect...the FBI is corrupt at the top.

On 8/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, Wyoguns said:

No kidding…hmhb is missing a great opportunity to chase a little ball around Gods green earth all the while sipping cheap beer!  What’s not to like?

I'm on his team: not a sport. A weird, unnatural skill that's hard to master?  Absolutely. Not a sport. It's akin to the guy on the old Ed Sullivan who could keep nine plates spinning on sticks. Difficult?  Yes. A sport? No. And don't throw the other golfers at me. If there were other plate spinners on stage trying to keep their plates spinning longer than yours, that would make it a competition...not a sport. 

On 8/12/2022 at 10:43 AM, Jackrabbit said:

The beat cops have our respect...the FBI is corrupt at the top.

The top of the FBI was appointed by Trump. A life long Republican.

On 8/12/2022 at 11:34 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Let's wait and see.

CLASSIFIED NUCLEAR SECRETS JACK

ON A WARRANT SIGNED BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL 

HOLY SHIT DUDE IT MIGHT BE TIME TO SAY THIS LOOKS BAD FOR THE GUY WHO TRIED TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY IN AMERICA

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/12/2022 at 11:42 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Unlike most of the posters here she is a voice of reason.

SHE SUPPORTS TRUMP AFTER HE TRIED TO RUIN THE AMERICAN EXPERIMENT AND STEAL NATIONAL NUCLEAR SECRETS????

YOU MARRIED A MORON OR A NAZI JACK TAKE YOUR PICK

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/12/2022 at 10:46 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Tell us all how you tell your wife to vote.

I tell her to vote her conscience.  Not that she needs my advice.

You're not very good at this...

On 8/12/2022 at 10:46 AM, Jackrabbit said:

He learned a hard lesson about DC.

Your wife tell you to type that?

On 8/12/2022 at 11:46 AM, Jackrabbit said:

He learned a hard lesson about DC.

DON'T COMMIT NUCLEAR ESPIONAGE?!?!?!?

THAT LESSON ONLY HAD TO BE TAUGHT ONCE BEFORE AND I EXPECT YOU LEARNED THE RESULTS IN HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY JACK
image.jpeg