Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/11/2022 at 6:42 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

If you don't know what you have it makes the possession of it all the more dangerous, right?  

Ya can't keep nuclear secrets in your home safe, man.  Lol.  It's about as close to aliens as you and I were asking for.  

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:53 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

"Them": We hear you have documents pertaining to nuclear secrets in your safe.  We need those back.

Trump: Too busy sorry.

"Them: Here is a subpoena.  We really can't have you storing nuclear secrets at your home.

Trump:  Make me

"Them": Do we have to?

"Trump":  I +++++ed yer mom

"Them": Ok fine. 

On 8/11/2022 at 6:53 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Fox News reporter says a Secret Service agent was "very likely" the informant.

If true, this wouldn't be a great surprise.   But I was kinda hoping it would be revealed it was Melania.  That said, coming from FAUX, take it with a grain of salt..

On 8/11/2022 at 10:00 PM, ripple effect said:

If true, this wouldn't be a great surprise.   But I was kinda hoping it would be revealed it was Melania.  That said, coming from FAUX, take it with a grain of salt..

Barron: Hey, my dad has nuclear secrets that he's showing to people here at Mar-a-Lago

FBI: HE WHAT?

Barron: Yeah, you should probably come get it.

On 8/11/2022 at 6:59 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

"Them": We hear you have documents pertaining to nuclear secrets in your safe.  We need those back.

Trump: Too busy sorry.

"Them: Here is a subpoena.  We really can't have you storing nuclear secrets at your home.

Trump:  Make me

"Them": Do we have to?

"Trump":  I +++++ed yer mom

"Them": Ok fine. 

This all because Musk shit talked him on Twitter. “Screw you Tesla boy, wait til you see the size of my rocket.”

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:01 PM, retrofade said:

Barron: Hey, my dad has nuclear secrets that he's showing to people here at Mar-a-Lago

FBI: HE WHAT?

Barron: Yeah, you should probably come get it.

Barron is another one I feel bad for.

I can't imagine being raised by TFG.  

On 8/11/2022 at 7:00 PM, ripple effect said:

Nah, she doesn't want to live under the golf course.