Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/11/2022 at 7:54 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I don't think there is a thing in the world he could have done to beat The Big O.  Again I was just a kid so you probably remember his campaign much better than I do.  

IMO...he didnt go too far right, because he was, after all, a Reagan conservative.  He only became a RINO because a) the party started moving right and he didnt, b) he dared to work WITH Dems and c) he was never an ideologue.

Ultimately, he just picked the wrong yr to be the nominee.

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

On 8/11/2022 at 6:32 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Fox & clowns are having a tough time as reality sets in -- Note that Lara Trump doesn't bat an eye when Kilmead reads it to her 

I just flipped over to watch Hannity.  Chubby face made no mention nor any news banner running.  Just the same talking points.  Fox will have to directly confront, including the evening screechers.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:18 PM, RSF said:

IMO...he didnt go too far right, because he was, after all, a Reagan conservative.  He only became a RINO because a) the party started moving right and he didnt, b) he dared to work WITH Dems and c) he was never an ideologue.

Ultimately, he just picked the wrong yr to be the nominee.

I'm just bummed because I said he could have had black Jesus as his running mate and nobody responded with "that's not possible, he was running against him"

On 8/11/2022 at 7:57 PM, IanforHeisman said:

He went on Oprah and overnight he was crowned as the chosen one.. That’s how I remember it anyways.

Obama was the Next Big Thing before he ever entered the Senate.  He snagged the keynote slot at the 2004 Convention and people took notice.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:21 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'm just bummed because I said he could have had black Jesus as his running mate and nobody responded with "that's not possible, he was running against him"

I have been multitasking...

On 8/11/2022 at 5:54 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I don't think there is a thing in the world he could have done to beat The Big O.  Again I was just a kid so you probably remember his campaign much better than I do.  

You could well be correct.  I read his book and donated to him for the 2000 election.   GW did him dirty in South Carolina.  By the time he ran in 2008 he wasn’t a candidate I recognized.   

If the image of Donald Trump, the guy who needed pictures and very short paragraphs in his security briefings to understand them, trying to decipher nuclear secrets doesn’t make you laugh I don’t know what will.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 8/11/2022 at 6:38 PM, IanforHeisman said:

So the FBI was looking for documents on America’s nukes.. Say Trump was hiding those documents, what would the fallout be on the R side, if any?

My issue is that, this is a huge party flop house. Entertaining our enemies at times. Probably not the best place to have shit like that. 

On 8/11/2022 at 7:31 PM, sactowndog said:

My bad reading it.   And yes to some extent but as the article points out Trump does at a whole new level. 

For sure.  That is why the bar could not have been "because he violated the presidential records act".  It needed to be higher.  And it was.  

I would have been pretty outraged if the FBI demanded Obama's personal cell phone and laptop for emails and texts related to the general day to day job of being POTUS. Or pictures of the blueprint to a white house addition. Wouldn't you?  It is almost assured he did do that. I mean come on.  Every president violates the act in some manner, probably often. It's pretty dumb.  I would not have been outraged if he was using those devices to send nuclear secrets to his colleagues and the FBI asked for those devices for that reason.

The bar needed to be higher than violating the presidential records act, or obtaining documents that belonged to the people.  The bar needed to be national security, and it was.  

The speed and severity of the news is a little mind numbing, so let's all breathe in this sentence and consider where we are...The FBI had to get a search warrant to retrieve docs on nukes from a former president's home and that same former president, with the aim of remaining president without winning an election, motivated a violent mob to storm the Capitol building. 

This is real live US history happening.

On 8/11/2022 at 6:21 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I was gonna.

On 8/11/2022 at 7:35 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

If the image of Donald Trump, the guy who needed pictures and very short paragraphs in his security briefings to understand them, trying to decipher nuclear secrets doesn’t make you laugh I don’t know what will.

If you don't know what you have it makes the possession of it all the more dangerous, right?  

Ya can't keep nuclear secrets in your home safe, man.  Lol.  It's about as close to aliens as you and I were asking for.