Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

On 8/9/2022 at 12:37 PM, utenation said:

I'd really like to know how we went from padlocking to a raid. Tampering? Disposal? How would the FBI/DOJ know this at a private residence? Unless his place was loaded with bugs and cameras.

Or an insider spoke with the FBI?

On 8/9/2022 at 11:50 AM, ridgeview2 said:

I picked one hell of a year to start teaching Government. 

Hope you spend a lot of time on what’s actually in the constitution.  Seems to be a general lack of clarity on that point in the valley. 

On 8/9/2022 at 1:37 PM, utenation said:

I'd really like to know how we went from padlocking to a raid. Tampering? Disposal? How would the FBI/DOJ know this at a private residence? Unless his place was loaded with bugs and cameras.

It was a search not a raid. Search warrants are narrowed.  DOJ knew the what and the where (or they royally F-ed up). 

The most logical speculation I have seen is that there is someone inside M-a-L providing info.  New, current info. 

On 8/9/2022 at 11:17 AM, 818SUDSFan said:

C'mon, double S. If the Republicans assume control of Congress, the gloves will come off anyway.

Funny enough I have no problem with that:

a) Congress is supposed to exercise oversight.  I hope eventually they get more teeth in ignoring subpoena’s by Congress

b) the more time they spend investigating DOJ the less time they have for other bs moral majority legislation. 

On 8/9/2022 at 11:07 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Ffs in the quoted post he says directly, “well it’s not actually constitutional but man is it good politically.” He’s already been sanctioned by an appellate court after losing many cases. He’s the new Avenatti.

Okay.

On 8/9/2022 at 12:00 PM, Akkula said:

I don't care about Hillary.  You still have to prove intent.  I am guessing that is why William Barr and Jeff Sessions took a good long look and didn't pursue Hillary.   OR it was a strictly political decision where she was more useful to them as a foil than to actually put her in jail.  They wouldn't have gotten a conviction....

Trump looks like he got caught red handed whereby Hillary had plausible deniability.

Shame Blame Yourself GIF by Amazon Prime Video

The evidence was destroyed, and it’s a crime regardless of intent. Otherwise everyone would do that. “Woops! My bad, just accidentally burned it up.” If they’d brought that kid in that was hired to do it and grilled him for hours, he would’ve cracked and told the FBI would ordered him to do it and go from there. Never happened. 

kat.jpg

On 8/9/2022 at 1:45 PM, grandjean87 said:

The most logical speculation I have seen is that there is someone inside M-a-L providing info.  New, current info. 

I have Hannity and Tucker-C set to record today. I'll get you the real story tomorrow. 

On 8/9/2022 at 12:41 PM, sactowndog said:

Again on what basis do you know this judge signed off?   Bob’s right wing nut job speculation.   Dude you are becoming more and more like Bob every month. 

Speculation, sure. That’s all we have to work with. That’s a problem.

These are public records.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64872441/united-states-v-sealed-search-warrant/

You have to pay to read them online, but journalists and others do. This lady works for the NY Post.

I got this from in thread from someone else I know nothing about.

image.png.89d2a0c201acb2fb50c11ea719e19e1b.png
People are looking for this warrant. The silence is deafening. The longer it goes on, the more Trump stops being a crybaby, fat, loser, and instead becomes the center of the political universe. We’ve seen this show before. There’d better be aliens in those documents.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 8/9/2022 at 12:12 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

It's high time that Johnson put down the crack pipe.

And half the state of Wisconsin needs to join him.

Johnson is trying to push the crazies to come out and vote in the primary.  Pretty cynical but par for the course. 

On 8/9/2022 at 12:55 PM, Nevada Convert said:

The evidence was destroyed, and it’s a crime regardless of intent. Otherwise everyone would do that. “Woops! My bad, just accidentally burned it up.” If they’d brought that kid in that was hired to do it and grilled him for hours, he would’ve cracked and told the FBI would ordered him to do it and go from there. Never happened. 

On 8/9/2022 at 12:55 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Screenshot_20220809-130107.png

On 8/9/2022 at 12:59 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Speculation, sure. That’s all we have to work with. That’s a problem.

These are public records.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64872441/united-states-v-sealed-search-warrant/

You have to pay to read them online, but journalists and others do. This lady works for the NY Post.

I got this from in thread from someone else I know nothing about.

image.png.89d2a0c201acb2fb50c11ea719e19e1b.png
People are looking for this warrant. The silence is deafening. The longer it goes on, the more Trump stops being a crybaby, fat, loser, and instead becomes the center of the political universe. We’ve seen this show before. There’d better be aliens in those documents.

Trump has a copy.  If it were Reinhart he could release it but he hasn’t.  Why do you suppose that is? 

On 8/9/2022 at 1:57 PM, CV147 said:

Trump reaps what he sows. Good for him.

As I said....does this man pose so much of a threat to this country that we have to be righteous enough to cause a political split that will take more than a generation to heal?

There are already enough pissed off folks in this country.   Biden needs to come out and make a sincere statement that ....we believe trump broke laws but further investigation will divide this country too much....then end it.