Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

The Orange Clown's Mar-a-lago VISITED by FBI !!!!!!!

As usual, you guys can't grasp what is going on here.

Even if trump did something wrong, half of this country sees govt abuse of power...and that is an understament.  Another thread on this board talks about unifying the country? Are you guys fn kidding us?   the DC establishment is telling half the country to go f themselves.

The FBI has been spying on trump. his campaign and presidency for about 8 years, does anyone think they didn't know what he has?   

Why did they not just subpoena the info?   Past presidential staffers gotb caught red handed taking classified stuff hidden in their clothes...why were they not prosecuted?

The DC establishment has gone too far.   If trump is such a crook, why not let the voters decide?  The elite fears this and if they  manage to take a choice away there will be hell to pay.

On 8/9/2022 at 7:27 AM, Akkula said:

I get the feeling this is an "easy" case for them.   They only need to prove that he willfully took the documents (which they can prove by him not returning them even after being asked repeatedly).  The only thing they needed to find at Mar a Lago was a classified document that he didn't turn over and lied about having.  

I can hear it now…I didn’t know I was in possession of said document.

I still think they should lock her up…with him in the same cell!

On 8/9/2022 at 7:40 AM, Wyoguns said:

I can hear it now…I didn’t know I was in possession of said document.

I still think they should lock her up…with him in the same cell!

Yes...."it was in my super secret safe along with my list of illegitimate children, NDAs, and mistresses and my Russia "bug out bag." But I didn't know it was there, I swear!"  "I do not recall!"

Posted Image

On 8/9/2022 at 9:35 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Even if trump did something wrong, half of this country sees govt abuse of power...and that is an understament.  Another thread on this board talks about unifying the country? Are you guys fn kidding us?   the DC establishment is telling half the country to go f themselves.

The FBI has been spying on trump. his campaign and presidency for about 8 years, does anyone think they didn't know what he has?   

Why did they not just subpoena the info?   Past presidential staffers gotb caught red handed taking classified stuff hidden in their clothes...why were they not prosecuted?

The DC establishment has gone too far.   If trump is such a crook, why not let the voters decide?  The elite fears this and if they  manage to take a choice away there will be hell to pay.

So if a former President committed crimes, they should be ignored because he's the leader of a cult that believes every lie he spews?

Also, nice to see that you still believe the unhinged conspiracy that Trump has been "spied on" by the FBI. 

On 8/9/2022 at 7:35 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Bruh.. there has never been a more corrupt man, legally/ethically/morally, than Donald Trump was. There is no conspiracy, this is the direct result of his own actions.

On 8/9/2022 at 6:27 AM, Akkula said:

I get the feeling this is an "easy" case for them.   They only need to prove that he willfully took the documents (which they can prove by him not returning them even after being asked repeatedly).  The only thing they needed to find at Mar a Lago was a classified document that he didn't turn over and lied about having.  

Exactly. It almost doesn't matter what's in the documents; although I can't imagine why he would take and then refuse to turnover said documents if they weren't sensitive.

Very simple:

Did he take documents? Yes

Has he refused to return documents? Yes

Two choices:

1. Allow him to continue to flaunt our laws

2. Go get the documents 

As citizens of the USA could any one of us refuse a court order? Then why should an ex-president be able to?

On 8/9/2022 at 9:35 AM, Jackrabbit said:

I completely understand why you, someone who likes Donald Trump’s policy positions, would want to vote for him. I don’t begrudge you that. That’s never been the issue.

99% of his supporters have never been in the same room with the man. Yet, there is a nearly endless line of people who’ve worked alongside the man, in business and the White House, who say he’s “unhinged”, “a threat to the republic”, “unfit for the office”, etc.

Trump’s just a “good man fighting back against the swamp”, but all his critics are “swamp creatures”, and “liars”. Again, never been in the same room with him!

I hope you never go into business with some super popular influencer who the public loves but his former friends and colleagues say to run away from as fast as you can.

On 8/9/2022 at 6:35 AM, Jackrabbit said:

You don’t subpoena stolen classified information.  You go raid the place where it is and you take it back.

And Sandy Berger, a Clinton staffer, was charged with taking classified documents from the National Archives.  He did it in 2003 so not quite the same but still was charged.  Plead guilty to misdemeanor and paid a 50k fine.  And he didn’t take them directly from the White House on his way out the door. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 8/9/2022 at 8:18 AM, THEUniversityofNevada said:

I completely understand why you, someone who likes Donald Trump’s policy positions, would want to vote for him. I don’t begrudge you that. That’s never been the issue.

99% of his supporters have never been in the same room with the man. Yet, there is a nearly endless line of people who’ve worked alongside the man, in business and the White House, who say he’s “unhinged”, “a threat to the republic”, “unfit for the office”, etc.

Trump’s just a “good man fighting back against the swamp”, but all his critics are “swamp creatures”, and “liars”. Again, never been in the same room with him!

I hope you never go into business with some super popular influencer who the public loves but his former friends and colleagues say to run away from as fast as you can.

Amazing groupthink In this thread.   

Can one man represent a threat greater than all the hatred sown against half the country by our DC overlords?

Trump is feared for a reason.   It is a fact that the elites have no answer for trump and they will get beaten unless they take him down. 

The point of view of this thread is to destroy....not build. Good job guys.

On 8/8/2022 at 10:30 PM, Nevada Convert said:

I have to agree with you. This is no normal ex-President. Let’s be honest. However, people are worried about it looking banana republic which is a fair point to make, but again, Trump tried to pull off some pretty extreme things.

Good post NC. I get the worry of optics of this raid but you can't jusst let a former president or political rival continue to break the law unabashed because it may look bad. THe other way is much worse. E

On 8/8/2022 at 10:38 PM, Wyobraska said:

Didn't someone already ask Trump to hand over those documents? If he complied then this wouldn't be an issue.  

I can't say at this juncture if anyone else has gotten Trump's documents.

I think they discovered those boxes of documents and then returned them but for some reason didn't turn over "these" documents. The key question is why did they keep these when they turned them over. Also why the comments from JackRabbit and others I've seen online about Trump always complying so why did they need to do this, doesn't hold any water. He had chances but didn't turn these over.

On 8/9/2022 at 4:54 AM, Akkula said:

Nope...it is about intent.   Hillary complied with the feds once notified of the issue.   National Archives has been asking him for months or years to hand it over.   He laughed at them as if it was a toothless hatch act or emoluments clause violation.

...and we will probably never know the types of classified documents he has because they are CLASSIFIED!

See above. Didn't they turn over most of the files but apparently kept these thinking they didn't know about it? I may be wrong but I thought they turned over initially classified documents to the NA but didn't turn these over. Why? 

On 8/9/2022 at 7:40 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Can one man represent a threat greater than all the hatred sown against half the country by our DC overlords?

Trump is feared for a reason.   It is a fact that the elites have no answer for trump and they will get beaten unless they take him down. 

All this "half the country" stuff is funny. The greatest victory of thr American right in my lifetime was to strip away a right from half the country.

Calm your tits bro. You'll be ok.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/9/2022 at 7:40 AM, Jackrabbit said:

He tried to be the president again without being elected. He motivated people to break into the Capitol as a means to that end. People died. 

So, if this was literally just a document retrieval mission, and there is no further investigation or charge or anything against trump, is that a good thing or bad thing? 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/9/2022 at 8:40 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Do MAGA memberships have tiers? Silver, gold or platinum?

VIP seating at rallies etc?

On 8/9/2022 at 8:40 AM, Jackrabbit said:

What is this you are talking about.

Some vague ominous sounding words to satisfy your persecution fetish.

On 8/9/2022 at 10:40 AM, Jackrabbit said:

Stated differently: "I believe that Donald Trump is above the law".