Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

Sooooo SDSU....

We're joining the PAC with BYU

jk

On 8/3/2022 at 2:36 PM, King Spartan said:

You can now major in surfing and minor in fish tacos at SUDS.

those cheap ass fish tacos got me through college but now I can barely eat them.

On 8/3/2022 at 2:41 PM, AztecSU said:

those cheap ass fish tacos got me through a college but now I can barely eat them.

Yea, but how's the carnitas down there?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Bad few years in general for all Cal State sports programs. SJSU, Fresno State and SDSU all dealing with sex scandal cover ups. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/3/2022 at 2:47 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Bad few years in general for all Cal State sports programs. SJSU, Fresno State and SDSU all dealing with sex scandal cover ups. 

SDSU is pushing forward on their own since SDPD can't seem to get their shit together.  I am guessing due to the public scrutiny, since this is technically out of jurisdiction, but it is still the right move and likely should have happened a while ago.  I had not heard about SJSU and Fresno's cases

On 8/3/2022 at 3:04 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

SDSU is pushing forward on their own since SDPD can't seem to get their shit together.  I am guessing due to the public scrutiny, since this is technically out of jurisdiction, but it is still the right move and likely should have happened a while ago.  I had not heard about SJSU and Fresno's cases

SJSU's was back in 2009, female athletes harassed by a trainer. Supposedly high-level people tried to keep it quiet while "taking care" of it, and the athletic director was accused of acting against people who raised questions and concerns internally. Eventually the AD and college Prez were shown the door.

Fresno State's involved sexual harassment in the office of who became the college president, I believe, and then the CSU system chancellor who allegedly covered up the harassment and abuse allegations. He resigned from the Chancellor position. 

On 8/3/2022 at 4:04 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Fresno's victim:

sheep GIF

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.

On 8/3/2022 at 2:29 PM, AztecSU said:

We're joining the PAC with BYU

BYU is not joining the Pac, but I could see SDSU joining the Big12.  In fact I thing it would be a smart move by the Big12 to invite SDSU (SDSU and Arizona combination).  Give California a 5th P5 school and get in that Southern California market.

On 8/3/2022 at 2:41 PM, AztecSU said:

those cheap ass fish tacos got me through a college but now I can barely eat them.

Best fish tacos I ever had was at the old Carlos Murphy's at Grossmont Center. Grilled ahi, not fried.

On 8/4/2022 at 2:12 PM, idkk said:

Are you guys team Trujillo's or team Senor Pancho's? 

I prefer senor panchos. Their red sauce is my favorite in SD.

On 8/4/2022 at 2:05 PM, Gonzagafan2021 said:

they won't ever be in the pac

I would be bitter too if I lived close to Spokane.