Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anon5251042

San José State Expands Partnership with NBC Sports Bay Area & NBC Sports California

On 8/6/2022 at 5:21 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It's been really old for a long time now.  I can not find out any information about SJSU without having to wade through tons of troll posts from em and then the counter posts.  Pretty much everybody here is tired of it and has been for a while.  It would be one thing if it was clever and funny but it's not.  It is just perceived as attempts at punching down.  I blame Boise State.  We did horrible, unspeakable things to them over the years.  It caused damage.  To add insult to injury Boise fans have so much respect for Fresno on these boards.  (BTW this is punching down, too).  

Also, this is called self moderation @Anon5251042.   It's why we don't have rules against general trolling.  This board has a long history of dealing with trolls the right way. 

Check your PM.

Spartans great and NFL Network analyst James Jones will be on the football broadcasts on NBC Sports this year. 

https://sjsuspartans.com/news/2022/8/13/james-jones-and-kylen-mills-join-sjsu-broadcast-football-team.aspx

Actually really excited about this. Jones is fun as an analyst, and I'm glad to see he might be looking to make a move to in-game broadcasting. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 8/6/2022 at 3:21 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It looks like @smltwnrckr missed this one.

He drove well out of his way to buy formula during the shortage and shipped it to board members who could not find any to feed their kids, grand kids nieces and nephews.  He literally fed our babies.   

All time mwcboard moment.  

Damn, that’s amazing. He just changed a lot of minds here. 

On 8/6/2022 at 8:32 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Also does @Cincy have any idea the guy he follows around like a puppy, @TheTedfordTrain, thinks that in real life he is a complete idiot?  Cincy, you know he is 8588 right?  Has spent time destroying you on the bark board?  

Yes I am well aware that TTT is 8588, but I have no idea what you are talking about has far as destroying me on the BB.