mugtang

MWC Announces Schedule Through 2025

On 7/22/2022 at 8:14 AM, Spaztecs said:

Is that Conf W/L % or total ?

I crunched the numbers last spring and posted a thread as well.

Total Winning % Including OOC, CCG and Bowls since 2012:

Boise - .754

SDSU - .696

The Other FSU - .611

AFA - .576

USU - .571

UNR - .512

The current MWC membership began in 2013. Yes, my order above is total winning % including all championships and bowl games played. Your numbers above probably included the 2012 season where current teams were playing in different conferences so your %'s are affected by that. In any case, your numbers and order are only slightly off with the exception being Fresno St. Even if you were to factor in a perfect 13-0 for 2012 (actual record was 9-4) it gets you nowhere near .611 so I'm not sure how you came to that figure. The Bulldogs win % under current membership is .545 (60W-50L) and clearly behind USU and AFA.

On 7/22/2022 at 11:07 AM, TrueAg said:

The current MWC membership began in 2013. Yes, my order above is total winning % including all championships and bowl games played. Your numbers above probably included the 2012 season where current teams were playing in different conferences so your %'s are affected by that. In any case, your numbers and order are only slightly off with the exception being Fresno St. Even if you were to factor in a perfect 13-0 for 2012 (actual record was 9-4) it gets you nowhere near .611 so I'm not sure how you came to that figure. The Bulldogs win % under current membership is .545 (60W-50L) and clearly behind USU and AFA.

I counted 2012.

On 7/22/2022 at 9:41 AM, Iam4wyo said:

I may have agreed again, but WYO is very famous for pissing down our legs when playing New Mexico...

It is like the whole team eats super spicy rotten green chile the night before the game, and shit-storms the field the next day.  Ugh.

I also enjoy the games against the Pokes. We got a delightful two-fer in 2016. Wish we could play you more often.

The other thing is, once you've clinched your division, if it's a difficult one, you're greatly relieved to get to play a team from the other division. Do you really want to have to beat the same team twice? Maybe even in consecutive weeks? Give us back the divisions!

• Downvote 1