Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cleopatra

USC and UCLA are leaving the Pac-12

this could destroy impact the Mountain West and severly weaken the Pac12

If this truly happens I think the Pac12 will need 2-4 replacements

San Diego State would be the top candidates because of the need for another school in southern California

next candidate would probably be UNLV

if they expand to 14 then maybe also Boise St. and Fresno St. are added

On 6/30/2022 at 10:34 AM, Cleopatra said:

this could destroy impact the Mountain West and severly weaken the Pac12

If this truly happens I think the Pac12 will need 2-4 replacements

San Diego State would be the top candidates because of the need for another school in southern California

next candidate would probably be UNLV

if they expand to 14 then maybe also Boise St. and Fresno St. are added

Yeah PAC will want 4 in CA….   Which 2 they add will be interesting.  

So long SDSU and Fresno. Enjoy the PAC-12

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

If this happens I’d expect SDSU to be gone for sure. After that it is a crap shoot. The MWC has done well to escape the carnage of realignment so far but this will be a bomb going off. Might even see BYU come back into play. Fresno won’t be considered for many reasons. UNLV might be a possibility due to the work done in the past decade with the Medical school, and other accolades. Maybe even a shot for CSU. Expect the PAC to cast a wider net than just California.

The issue is utah colorado and AZ schools leaving for big 12. That said I would still be doint cartwheels getting in Pac 12

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

On 6/30/2022 at 10:43 AM, quickdraw said:

If this happens I’d expect SDSU to be gone for sure. After that it is a crap shoot. The MWC has done well to escape the carnage of realignment so far but this will be a bomb going off. Might even see BYU come back into play. Fresno won’t be considered for many reasons. UNLV might be a possibility due to the work done in the past decade with the Medical school, and other accolades. Maybe even a shot for CSU. Expect the PAC to cast a wider net than just California.

I thin academics take a major backseat at this point.

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

FYI I do own pac12board.com for when some of you move over to that conference.  😁

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Haaa. Im hoping to be there soon @mugtang

On 6/30/2022 at 10:46 AM, King Spartan said:

This is why we should hate all SoCal sports teams.

Technically, is Santa Barbara considered SoCal?  :hmmm: