Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NewGuy12

Apparently The Texas GOP wants to leave the Union

They threaten to secede every time the Texans lose a game. They know that they can't, but they threaten it to gin up their base.  Watching them try to deal with the fallout of seceding though would make Brexit look like a walk in the park.

On 6/25/2022 at 1:29 PM, GoDogs22 said:

They threaten to secede every time the Texans lose a game. They know that they can't, but they threaten it to gin up their base.  Watching them try to deal with the fallout of seceding though would make Brexit look like a walk in the park.

Can we donate to their effort????

On 6/25/2022 at 4:29 PM, SharkTanked said:

Mississippi and Alabama gotta go too.

yeah...could basically give them everything outside of the Northeast and the West Coast/Nevada/Colorado and we'd be cool

On 6/25/2022 at 4:29 PM, SAMO said:

yeah...could basically give them everything outside of the Northeast and the West Coast/Nevada/Colorado and we'd be cool

I'd be ok with that.  Good luck finding the energy you need.  CA imports over 60% of the oil it uses and nearly 100% of the nat gas.  But not to worry, you have those windmills that don't spin in heat of the summer and solar panels that shut off at sundown.  And before you go mouthing off about how "we'll just import it," you don't have the oil or LNG terminals...not one.  And that assumes you can find what you need.  LNG is going for 6x what CA currently pays for pipeline case.  

On 6/25/2022 at 4:36 PM, LuDog70 said:

I'd be ok with that.  Good luck finding the energy you need.  CA imports over 60% of the oil it uses and nearly 100% of the nat gas.  But not to worry, you have those windmills that don't spin in heat of the summer and solar panels that shut off at sundown.  And before you go mouthing off about how we'll just import it, you don't have the oil or LNG terminals...not one.  

i live in a tent remember....energy means nothing to me...lol

btw...it never gets old watching dudes with teardrop tattoos rail your old lady while you watch in the bushes ya old degenerate...llol

On 6/25/2022 at 6:36 PM, LuDog70 said:

I'd be ok with that.  Good luck finding the energy you need.  CA imports over 60% of the oil it uses and nearly 100% of the nat gas.  But not to worry, you have those windmills that don't spin in heat of the summer and solar panels that shut off at sundown.  And before you go mouthing off about how "we'll just import it," you don't have the oil or LNG terminals...not one.  And that assumes you can find what you need.  LNG is going for 6x what CA currently pays for pipeline case.  

Texas has the most windmills and 5th in solar panels.  And the windmills work just fine in the summer.  And personally, my solar panels generate more than I use most months.

Oh...and most states arent self sufficient in energy production.  Not a lot of oil production in Wisconsin and Florida.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

But, there would be no federal assistance in Texas of any kind. Every time they have a natural disaster they are on that phone in a New York minute. No public assistance, Medicaid, Medicare or SS, and you have seen how well they are doing with their power grid, and trucks held up at the border, resulting in $250 million dollars worth of rotten food. Yep, they should be fine. And I'm sure they will have plenty of fire power at the border while their citizens are freezing/ broiling.

They already know they can not do it, (we already had a civil war over this, lol) they are just revving up their fan base.

On 6/25/2022 at 7:09 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Tell that to Texas, who can't keep their own lights on

Winterizing is our friend...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

HowTF can we be reliant on imported LNG if we don't have the terminals to ingest it? F*cktard. :idiot:

My grandpa used to have a poster hanging overs work bench that read, "It's better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." Sage advice.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 6/25/2022 at 5:11 PM, 4UNLV said:

But, there would be no federal assistance in Texas of any kind. Every time they have a natural disaster they are on that phone in a New York minute. No public assistance, Medicaid, Medicare or SS, and you have seen how well they are doing with their power grid, and trucks held up at the border, resulting in $250 million dollars worth of rotten food. Yep, they should be fine. And I'm sure they will have plenty of fire power at the border while their citizens are freezing/ broiling.

They already know they can not do it, (we already had a civil war over this, lol) they are just revving up their fan base.

Yeah starting to think Lincoln was a moron for not letting them go.