Jump to content
Did I hear a WOOSH?

NBA Draft tonight

Recommended Posts

Lakers acquired the #35 pick.  Anyone think they'll use it for Shareef O'Neal?  Nothing would say big splash better than that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 4:40 PM, jdgaucho said:

Lakers acquired the #35 pick.  Anyone think they'll use it for Shareef O'Neal?  Nothing would say big splash better than that

Shareef O’Neal will not be drafted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 5:25 PM, ph90702 said:

Shareef O’Neal will not be drafted.

 

I don't believe he will be either.  Just that if it was going to happen, the Lakers would be the team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 3:46 PM, azgreg said:

 

Yeah being a Kings fan is just cruel and unusual punishment. Hopefully next year with Sabonis we can make a run at the 8 seed. It’s been a record long playoff drought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NBA draft used to be so much fun to watch when I was younger.  Now you don't even really know much about the kids.  I miss when kids stayed in school longer but I'm happy they are getting paid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 6:55 PM, Wyobraska said:

NBA draft used to be so much fun to watch when I was younger.  Now you don't even really know much about the kids.  I miss when kids stayed in school longer but I'm happy they are getting paid.

Rare that a team wins a championship without their best player being at least 27 years old.  Stephen Curry was 27 when he won his first title.  LeBron James was 27.  Michael Jordan was 28. The times when it has happened, there is a secondary player who is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 6:55 PM, Wyobraska said:

NBA draft used to be so much fun to watch when I was younger.  Now you don't even really know much about the kids.  I miss when kids stayed in school longer but I'm happy they are getting paid.

I wonder if NIL will encourage some prospects to stay in school longer? I’m sure elite players will be making really good money and living a potentially more fun lifestyle compared to pros.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow good for Roddy, definitely a nice surprise being taken so high. Hopefully he’s able to find his niche in the NBA.

The Grizzlies ended up trading for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 8:30 PM, bigd said:

Wow good for Roddy, definitely a nice surprise being taken so high. Hopefully he’s able to find his niche in the NBA.

The Grizzlies ended up trading for him.

He must of impressed Memphis in workouts. Guaranteed to get a nice contract. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2022 at 8:35 PM, soupslam1 said:

He must of impressed Memphis in workouts. Guaranteed to get a nice contract. 

Guaranteed about $2.2M for two years with a team option for $2.3M in the 3rd year.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...