Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

THE

Dog Eye Roll GIF by Rover.com

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

I love this...because its going to drive fans nuts....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

So we'll have to reword "The" rain in Spain, stays mainly in "The" Plain?

And will  Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen not be 'The Boss' anymore?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

The SEC is practically one and the same with ESPN, they've rigged a "national" playoff that gives them half the spots, and we're constantly inundated with Fansville commercials in the fall, but I find this way more aggravating.

Alan Tudyk Dancing GIF by DOOM PATROL

On 6/23/2022 at 12:55 AM, renoskier said:

Poor bastards, I just feel sorry for them...and for any school that has the "State" in their title :ph34r:

I know UNR has an ungodly delusional level of high self-regard, but do you really want to compare UNR to Ohio State?  I think football might be the least of UNR's shortcomings.  UNR needs to work real hard for a decade or two so that it can be mentioned in the same breath as Washington State or Oregon State.  After that, it can set its sights further up the food chain.  

On 6/22/2022 at 10:42 PM, King Spartan said:

The SEC is practically one and the same with ESPN, they've rigged a "national" playoff that gives them half the spots, and we're constantly inundated with Fansville commercials in the fall, but I find this way more aggravating.

Fansville?  The Dr Pepper commercials with the generic 'State'?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

"The" fcuk did they do???