Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ghost of Jack Graham

Two BYU fans just knocked on my door and asked for money....

They probably wanna start up a cult. What is it with Mormons becoming doomsday cults? Everytime you here about some nut job who ends up convincing a bunch of people to sacrifice themselves they always start out as Mormon. And before they kill themselves the leader sleeps with every woman in the group from the ages of 12 to 42.

I can't take that religion seriously.

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.

On 6/18/2022 at 2:47 PM, Headbutt said:

Am I the only one whose initial thought upon seeing the picture was "damn, that looks like high maintenance"?

My first thought was: Damn, he’s dating a younger version of his mom.  

My first thought was she's transitioning well but it's going to be hard to hide that strong jaw line. Second thought was....that was a mean thing of me to think. I am sure they will have a great time rubbing their vaginas against one another.

On 6/18/2022 at 10:47 AM, Reverend said:

They probably wanna start up a cult. What is it with Mormons becoming doomsday cults? Everytime you here about some nut job who ends up convincing a bunch of people to sacrifice themselves they always start out as Mormon. And before they kill themselves the leader sleeps with every woman in the group from the ages of 12 to 42.

I can't take that religion seriously.

This is why I always get promoted. Most non-Mormons are morons like you with no leadership skills. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 6/20/2022 at 5:32 PM, robe said:

This is why I always get promoted. Most non-Mormons are morons like you with no leadership skills. 

You get promoted? So like you go from the bathroom with to the kitchen wife? I don't know what that means.

I work by myself usually. Leadership skills aren't that important in my line of work. Plus I can barely speak English so people can't understand me anyway.

I am Halfmanhalfbronco's bitch.

On 6/18/2022 at 10:22 AM, soupslam1 said:

Zack is busy

image.jpeg.8974b61ee37593a7550e33a467d3abc3.jpeg.

Sitting around in a professional stadium, just like he will during the NFL season!

7ad4737e50f78444abe592a514b6623d

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg