Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Pick 10 Team Silver

On 6/24/2022 at 9:52 AM, grandjean87 said:

No clue.  Speak. 

we pick teams in a draft. college teams. I'll randomize the order. looking at 10 rounds. snake draft, so the 13th person gets pick 13 and 14 and then not again until 39, the first picker gets picks 1 and 26,27, and so forth.

you pick teams based on who you think will win the most games. usually alabama goes first, for obvious reasons. 

your winning pctg at the end of the season is how well you do. typically it is the round 5-8 teams that somehow make a 9-4 run that win it for you.

ARE YOU IN?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/24/2022 at 8:00 AM, happycamper said:

we pick teams in a draft. college teams. I'll randomize the order. looking at 10 rounds. snake draft, so the 13th person gets pick 13 and 14 and then not again until 39, the first picker gets picks 1 and 26,27, and so forth.

you pick teams based on who you think will win the most games. usually alabama goes first, for obvious reasons. 

your winning pctg at the end of the season is how well you do. typically it is the round 5-8 teams that somehow make a 9-4 run that win it for you.

ARE YOU IN?

Is this for football or X-C?

When does this take place? 12 hour window?

On 6/24/2022 at 10:05 AM, grandjean87 said:

Is this for football or X-C?

When does this take place? 12 hour window?

football. now until theBEGINNING NOT END YOU DON'T GET TO SEE RESULTS AND STILL PICK TEAMS BEGINNING of season. you get 24 hours to make your team pick after the last person. they'll tag you. if you miss it, the next person moves to the hot seat and you can take your pick at any time. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/24/2022 at 8:20 AM, happycamper said:

football. now until theBEGINNING NOT END YOU DON'T GET TO SEE RESULTS AND STILL PICK TEAMS BEGINNING of season. you get 24 hours to make your team pick after the last person. they'll tag you. if you miss it, the next person moves to the hot seat and you can take your pick at any time. 

If it starts now/today, I’ll bail.  Wedding weekend starts this afternoon. 

On 6/24/2022 at 10:33 AM, grandjean87 said:

If it starts now/today, I’ll bail.  Wedding weekend starts this afternoon. 

Here's the order:

1. b_lootz
  2. bigd
  3. jeffkills
  4. supersix
  5. east coast aztec
  6. aztecsu
  7. retrofade
  8. sactowndog
  9. kalua pig
  10. king spartan
  11. grandjean87
  12. CV147
  13. 818 suds fan

You would be after jeff so I would say... you're probably safe in terms of missing your first pick lol. Or you want me tos tart it on Monday?

On 6/24/2022 at 8:58 AM, happycamper said:

Here's the order:

1. b_lootz
  2. bigd
  3. jeffkills
  4. supersix
  5. east coast aztec
  6. aztecsu
  7. retrofade
  8. sactowndog
  9. kalua pig
  10. king spartan
  11. grandjean87
  12. CV147
  13. 818 suds fan

You would be after jeff so I would say... you're probably safe in terms of missing your first pick lol. Or you want me tos tart it on Monday?

Looks like I’m after spartan?  I can give it a go on Monday. 

On 6/24/2022 at 12:51 AM, kalua pig said:

that’s the perfect size dog to eat. i recommend grill it whole except for the belly.chicharron.

Le Chon, You told me you like the "Little Black ones?" How do they compare to Gato?

On 6/24/2022 at 7:58 AM, happycamper said:

Here's the order:

1. b_lootz
  2. bigd
  3. jeffkills
  4. supersix
  5. east coast aztec
  6. aztecsu
  7. retrofade
  8. sactowndog
  9. kalua pig
  10. king spartan
  11. grandjean87
  12. CV147
  13. 818 suds fan

Thanks a lot camper. I was second to last in 2021 and about equally low the prior year.

On 6/24/2022 at 6:48 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

Thanks a lot camper. I was second to last in 2021 and about equally low the prior year.

Blame rando # generator

On 6/24/2022 at 11:34 AM, Rev McQuervo said:

Le Chon, You told me you like the "Little Black ones?" How do they compare to Gato?

cat is softer and tastier but not a lot of meat.you already know cuz.

Has the "clock" started?

Is there even a clock?

If so, is it actually going to be strictly enforced this year?

Sorry, I was supposed to be in a Zoom meeting starting half an hour ago and there are technical problems. (Phuck you, COVID.)