Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Pick 10 Team Silver

Are we censoring posts that complain about the mobile experience being ruined with the ads? Because the thread is gone as is the new one I started. I'm on desktop now but the mobile experience continues to be the worst I have seen. Why censor that? It's true?

On 9/23/2022 at 1:46 PM, AztecSU said:

Are we censoring posts that complain about the mobile experience being ruined with the ads? Because the thread is gone as is the new one I started. I'm on desktop now but the mobile experience continues to be the worst I have seen. Why censor that? It's true?

Better watch out or you will be gone too.  

On 10/23/2022 at 5:43 AM, retrofade said:

image.png

This is my worst season ever playing this game. 😂

I applaud you for keeping the spread sheet up. I ran a football pool for my men's softball team for about a decade. So doing went from joyful at the beginning, because everybody loved my updates that trashed those of us who sucked, to agony at the end as one guy who knew almost nothing about college ball gradually dominated. (He was a chiropractor, we picked against the spread and we found out that one of his regular patients had a good friend in LV who was a pro gambler and used to feed him info.)

I enjoy this stuff if only because it has made me more aware of teams I otherwise would have ignored. On the down side, I've watched parts of most of the Virginia games and been amazed that any ACC team could have such a weak offensive line. It's as if the Cavaliers' coaching staff recruited a bunch of 140 IQ students who never played football before and can't manage to bench more than 200 lbs. :cheer: