Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Pick 10 Team Silver

On 8/30/2022 at 2:47 AM, kalua pig said:

last place.you already know cuz.

No way, your good late picks like Arizona, Stanford, and Syracuse make up for your Bows rough start. 

By my count 818SUDSFan is undefeated after week 1, that has to be some sort of record. It appears everyone has a winning record except for Super Six.

image.png

Sorry for the delay, all. I had some formula wonkiness that I had to figure out. That's done now, so it should be really simple to get results out for the rest of the season. 

@818SUDSFan is undefeated after Week 1, which I don't think I've ever seen in the time we've been playing this game. 

On 9/8/2022 at 8:16 AM, retrofade said:

image.png

Sorry for the delay, all. I had some formula wonkiness that I had to figure out. That's done now, so it should be really simple to get results out for the rest of the season. 

@818SUDSFan is undefeated after Week 1, which I don't think I've ever seen in the time we've been playing this game. 

image.jpeg.a54f55e325f50318ee9c66b97ce929cd.jpeg

On 9/17/2022 at 6:59 PM, retrofade said:

Sorry I didn't get an updated graphic out this week. I was sick two days, and my wife and kids were in a car accident on another, so I just completely forgot about it. 

Are the wife and kids okay?   That is the important point.