Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Pick 10 Team Silver

@kalua pigruined my choice of Zona so I can no longer have a team in every conference. Therefor I will choose future PAC12 member Kansas. True story, I went to a KU game during the Mangino era and watched them blow out Nebraska in 2007 while scoring over 70 points. That KU team went 12-1 with their only loss to Mizzou in Arrowhead. Here's an image of their proposed reno or should I say complete rebuild?

Memorial Stadium renovation plans unveiled; campaign bolstered by $50M  pledge | KUsports.com Mobile

@East Coast Aztec you're up

On 7/26/2022 at 1:44 PM, retrofade said:

Teams Left
Bowling Green Falcons
Connecticut Huskies
Kansas Jayhawks
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks
Massachusetts Minutemen
New Mexico Lobos
Rice Owls

Poor Rocky and Danny Gonzales.

Could Flagship U actually be worse than UMess?

On 7/27/2022 at 9:17 AM, 818SUDSFan said:

Poor Rocky and Danny Gonzales.

Could Flagship U actually be worse than UMess?

I don't know, this is season 3 for them...perhaps we're all overlooking UNM? 

Here are the estimated wins for each player based off of the Vegas Over/Under for every team.

Player Estimated Wins O/U
East Coast Aztec 70.5
b_lootz 70
retrofade 69.5
bigd 67.5
sactowndog 64
CV147 63
AztecSU 62.5
818SDSUFan 61
Jeffkills 60.5
Super six 57.5
grandjean87 54
kalua pig 53.5
King Spartan 50

On 7/28/2022 at 3:39 AM, retrofade said:

Here are the estimated wins for each player based off of the Vegas Over/Under for every team.

East Coast Aztec 70.5
b_lootz 70
retrofade 69.5
bigd 67.5
sactowndog 64
CV147 63
AztecSU 62.5
818SDSUFan 61
Jeffkills 60.5
Super six 57.5
grandjean87 54
kalua pig 53.5
King Spartan 50

Thanks for all the work you put in on this.

So maybe the worst positions to have are 9-11?

On 7/28/2022 at 3:39 AM, retrofade said:

East Coast Aztec 70.5
b_lootz 70
retrofade 69.5
bigd 67.5
sactowndog 64
CV147 63
AztecSU 62.5
818SDSUFan 61
Jeffkills 60.5
Super six 57.5
grandjean87 54
kalua pig 53.5
King Spartan 50

Pre-season champ!  Get me a UNLV jersey and a Boise State koozie!  :banana:

On 7/28/2022 at 11:02 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

@retrofade I apologize on behalf of @AztecSU.  Us knuckledragging Aztecs like pretty pictures and hate reading.  You did a great job, and we appreciate your efforts :cheers:

It’s not hard, if people actually use images when they select you never have to use the 10 round image which frankly I’m having trouble looking at on my phone(do I need readers?). I have no issue with retro it was Jeff. 

On 7/28/2022 at 3:43 PM, AztecSU said:

It’s not hard, if people actually use images when they select you never have to use the 10 round image which frankly I’m having trouble looking at on my phone(do I need readers?). I have no issue with retro it was Jeff. 

Plus, attractive women.

Rough news for @CV147's pick of Wake Forest...

Wake Forest will be without starting quarterback Sam Hartman for "an extended period of time" because of a non-football-related issue, the school announced Wednesday.

Wake Forest head coach Dave Clawson said Hartman will be back this year and that the quarterback had a medical procedure Tuesday night to address the issue.

After workouts on Tuesday, Hartman sought medical attention for a condition unrelated to football, according to the school. Details on the condition were withheld due to privacy restrictions. Medical personnel ran tests on Hartman and determined he should be withheld from competition indefinitely.

"Tuesday was a frustrating day, but I am extremely grateful for our medical staff and for Dr. Chris Miles and Niles Fleet for staying with me throughout this process," Hartman said in a statement released by the school. "I look forward to attacking this rehabilitation process and I am so appreciative of the support I have received from my family, teammates and coaches."

Hartman, a three-year starter, led Wake to the ACC Atlantic Division title last season and a Gator Bowl win over Rutgers, throwing for 4,228 yards and accounting for 50 total touchdowns.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34378493/wake-forest-demon-deacons-qb-sam-hartman-indefinitely-non-football-illness