Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Pick 10 team purple THREAD

@NewGuy12 is you make it in time make sure to pick twice, once for round one, once for round two, which you are now on the clock for. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 6/24/2022 at 4:08 PM, NewGuy12 said:

Clemson 

already taken.  You get to pick two.  look in thread for picked teams

On 6/24/2022 at 4:33 PM, azgreg said:

My favorite thing about this game is how fast the draft goes.

newb speaks too soon

Thank you for joining up, New Guy outta Maryland.  It's all good. Fair warning pls; this snake draft will take forever to complete.  It's 10 rounds.  Nobody likes the tail end of it all when it's just flip a coin betwixt something remaining in the MAC or CUSA.  It's just all good fun to see what are on folks' minds regarding the upcoming college ball season..warts and all.

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

:waiting:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Lols re that, our buddy greg. I am glad that you are into it all.  This is a slow process, conventionally.  Work life, personal life.  It's all good. 

To boot the college ball season is like 2 months away for Week 0.  Followed by honker Week 1 Labor Day weekend.  We have time. 

Thank you for the graphics, happycamper.  It helps much now and much further down the road to determine which teams are available.  Most of us have our first 5 or 6 squads in our back pocket.  It gets a bit difficult down the line. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png