Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Pick 10 team purple THREAD

On 9/20/2022 at 8:34 AM, WYO1016 said:

Posted the standings in the middle of a meeting at a conference. You're welcome.

Who schedules a meeting at 7:30am? I would file a grievance! Mugtang would never have posted the results so late! This is an outrage! 

On 9/20/2022 at 1:17 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Georgia State is killing me. I must have gotten them confused with Georgia Southern. That’s the only explanation for this idiocy. 

Every time I think one of the GS-es is going to be good, it is the other GS that is good that year. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 9/20/2022 at 2:27 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

At least we know it’s never going to be Georgia Tech.

Georgia Tech has a football National Championship from the same year that UNLV won their championship in basketball. I wonder if all the ACC board posters have to hear about it multiple times every week. 

On 9/24/2022 at 10:47 AM, masterfrog said:

Georgia Tech has a football National Championship from the same year that UNLV won their championship in basketball. I wonder if all the ACC board posters have to hear about it multiple times every week. 

I’m guessing since they went to a real school they have other accomplishments to hang their hats on. 

On 9/20/2022 at 8:12 AM, Slapdad said:

Who schedules a meeting at 7:30am? I would file a grievance! Mugtang would never have posted the results so late! This is an outrage! 

The National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Technically started at 8:00am Central Time, but my work laptop stays locked on Mountain Time.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 9/26/2022 at 12:28 PM, WYO1016 said:

image.png.e54cb6f49367bec92968ead4d06ee3cf.png

Yours truly has dethroned @Slapdad for the lead.

Biggest riser: @masterfrog

Biggest fall: @bsu_alum9

@Coog kev continues to bring up the rear, despite NewGuy12 not picking for the last 5 rounds.

I demand an audit! 

On 10/3/2022 at 10:19 AM, WYO1016 said:

image.png.3377676a2291a741ed92bf659bf974b7.png

@Slapdad takes the lead

@Coog kev continues to cement his last place standing

Biggest riser: @azgreg rose 3 spots

Biggest drop: @Billings fell 3 spots

@bsu_alum9 probably never imagined a scenario where his first pick (BSU) was sitting at 3-2 and his last pick, perennial bottom dweller, Kansas was 5-0. Weird year. 

On 9/27/2022 at 9:28 PM, Coog kev said:

Seriously, I'm dead last?  Yep, what an awful slate I signed up for thus far sans Tennessee. 

My chant to MeSelf...it's only Week 3.  It's Only Week 3.  It's Only Week 3. 

so many  csu losses for you forthcoming

On 9/24/2022 at 2:13 PM, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I’m guessing since they went to a real school they have other accomplishments to hang their hats on. 

too busy bein nerds

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.