Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

1/6 Committee Hearings

On 6/9/2022 at 6:11 PM, bornontheblue said:

For all you guys who can't shake TDS 2 years after the fact it's your big day!  I'm sure you have all been waiting for this for a long time. 

Enjoy guys. 

Maybe get some answers about the most disgusting display of Americans in mass in two generations.

It's not TDS, at least for me, an accounting of the role played by Trump and others in this violent attack on sacred ground against sacred processes and institutions is needed.

On 6/9/2022 at 6:18 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Maybe get some answers about the most disgusting display of Americans in mass in two generations.

It's not TDS, at least for me, an accounting of the role played by Trump and others in this violent attack on sacred ground against sacred processes and institutions is needed.

I'll read the summarized reports. Too much political grandstanding for me. 

And yes it was a very ugly, disgusting day 

On 6/9/2022 at 5:18 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

True - But convincing the trump cult is impossible - they've been fully indoctrinated 

On 6/9/2022 at 5:21 PM, Jackrabbit said:

A highly produced prime time drama show trial.  No dissenting views. 

Facts, by their very nature, do not have dissenting views. They are what they are.

Let us hope what we will get from this effort is the facts of what happened.

On 6/9/2022 at 6:28 PM, retrofade said:

Ivanka has just been banished from Mar-a-Lago. 

I always thought folks here and at large gave her unwarranted shit.  She always seemed like the moral compass in that shit show to me.  

On 6/9/2022 at 8:29 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I always thought folks here and at large gave her unwarranted shit.  She always seemed like the moral compass in that shit show to me.  

She was always out for herself, just like her husband. I wouldn't count this as having a moral compass per se, just making sure that she doesn't get indicted for lying. 

On 6/9/2022 at 5:29 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'd say at best she was an unknowing dupe for trump & the cabal