Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

1/6 Committee Hearings

The Twice Impeached Orange Crapstain - and in the context of todays witness testimony and Jan. 6 findings - is absolutely hanging himself with his bluster and lies… and threats… right now.  Calling Georgia’s AG and also DOJ.  Pick up Line 1, please…

On 6/21/2022 at 1:02 PM, ripple effect said:

The Twice Impeached Orange Crapstain - and in the context of todays witness testimony and Jan. 6 findings - is absolutely hanging himself with his bluster and lies… and threats… right now.  Calling Georgia’s AG and also DOJ.  Pick up Line 1, please…

Whoa, link?  

On 6/21/2022 at 2:11 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Whoa, link?  

I think he's offering an opinion.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 6/21/2022 at 1:14 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Watch it live - It's there for anyone with ears 

I am.  I guess I misread what he said.  It read to me like Trump was currently, a few minutes ago, attempting to call and rail against those individuals.  

On 6/21/2022 at 12:15 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I am.  I guess I misread what he said.  It read to me like Trump was currently, a few minutes ago, attempting to call and rail against those individuals.  

He did that too - It's a series of lies & BS from the trump camp over begging for votes & finding fraud 

On 6/21/2022 at 1:19 PM, UNLV2001 said:

He did that too - It's a series of lies & BS from the trump camp over begging for votes & finding fraud 

So a few minutes ago Trump was on the phone attempting to call those individuals?  Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 3:00 PM Eastern he was attempting to call them?  That is how it read to me which is why I asked for a link.

On 6/21/2022 at 12:22 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So a few minutes ago Trump was on the phone attempting to call those individuals.  Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 3:00 PM Eastern he was attempting to call them?  That is how it read to me which is why I asked for a link.

I'm trying to work & listen -- Things slip by for me too 

On 6/21/2022 at 12:22 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So a few minutes ago Trump was on the phone attempting to call those individuals?  Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 3:00 PM Eastern he was attempting to call them?  That is how it read to me which is why I asked for a link.

Yeah, sorry for any unintended confusion. But obviously Trump could/would not be doing that on June 21, 2022…