Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

The 2022 Mid-Term Primary and General Election Thread

On 11/8/2022 at 10:05 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Trump did not help the GOP by teasing an announcement. Should have waited until Wednesday to do that.

Disappointed night. Even if we pull out Nevada it certainly wasn’t a wave in terrible economic conditions. 

Georgia likely flip

Penn likely flip

AZ hold

Nevada is for all the marbles

The Masters 5k road race All American.

I think GA goes to a run-off, again. 

Walker without Kemp pulling him up will likely lose to Warnock.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:11 PM, youngredbullfan said:

I think GA goes to a run-off, again. 

Walker without Kemp pulling him up will likely lose to Warnock.

I can see that. Not sure Walker will have enough to get to 50% now. 

On 11/8/2022 at 8:09 PM, robe said:

Disappointed night. Even if we pull out Nevada it certainly wasn’t a wave in terrible economic conditions. 

Georgia likely flip

Penn likely flip

AZ hold

I just looked at GA. Nearly all counties have counted 99% of ballots.

But the Atlanta area is only at about 2/3s to 3/4s counted. That is a big Warnock area. So I am holding back on which way GA will go.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:20 PM, FresnoFacts said:

I just looked at GA. Nearly all counties have counted 99% of ballots.

But the Atlanta area is only at about 2/3s to 3/4s counted. That is a big Warnock area. So I am holding back on which way GA will go.

Well that is pretty much history warnock took the lead. 

On 11/8/2022 at 9:09 PM, robe said:

Georgia likely flip

Penn likely flip

AZ hold

Yup. Pretty crappy night. I overestimated the American people. There are an incredible amount of idiots among us.  @unlv2001 is a testament to that!

On 11/8/2022 at 9:31 PM, Bob said:

Yup. Pretty crappy night. I overestimated the American people. There are an incredible amount of idiots among us.  @unlv2001 is a testament to that!

Maybe…just maybe the country sees through all the Trump nut hugging mouth breathing bull shit you and the rest of the inbred butt+++++s on the far right spew all the time as compete bullshit?  

On 11/8/2022 at 8:31 PM, Bob said:

I think it shows both parties need to reevaluate their positions, and their tones.  Dems need to focus or at least not get distracted by the red herrings of less impactful issues.  GOP did a great job suggesting that democrats are all blue-haired trans groomers, and the dems fed into it.  GOP did what they always do, speak to emotion and fear, while offering absolutely no solution, or even suggestions to actually address a single issue.  

We need these folks to actually pitch ideas, let us critique them, analyze them, eviscerate them, or support them.  We saw zero of that.  I think when the GOP stonewall on votes that actually benefitted Americans (Insulin, mental health, Veteran issues), and danced on the notion of their hope to go against the notion of states rights to federalize restrictions of individual Americans, it dug a major pot hole.

Now, you can skyscream and piss and moan.  Or we can hold them accountable to do right for Americans.  Not because we want to own the other side.  Not because we want to impose what happens in my house to everyone else's house.  But because we want to ensure the money, the efforts, the legislation, goes to make it better for all Americans.  We need to stop rushing to the party bunkers.  Because the generals on the hill (in DC), will not save you, even if they are wearing the same uniform.  

Upshot is usually pretty good at these live predictions

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 11/8/2022 at 9:56 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

I think it shows both parties need to reevaluate their positions, and their tones.  Dems need to focus or at least not get distracted by the red herrings of less impactful issues.  GOP did a great job suggesting that democrats are all blue-haired trans groomers, and the dems fed into it.  GOP did what they always do, speak to emotion and fear, while offering absolutely no solution, or even suggestions to actually address a single issue.  

We need these folks to actually pitch ideas, let us critique them, analyze them, eviscerate them, or support them.  We saw zero of that.  I think when the GOP stonewall on votes that actually benefitted Americans (Insulin, mental health, Veteran issues), and danced on the notion of their hope to go against the notion of states rights to federalize restrictions of individual Americans, it dug a major pot hole.

Now, you can skyscream and piss and moan.  Or we can hold them accountable to do right for Americans.  Not because we want to own the other side.  Not because we want to impose what happens in my house to everyone else's house.  But because we want to ensure the money, the efforts, the legislation, goes to make it better for all Americans.  We need to stop rushing to the party bunkers.  Because the generals on the hill (in DC), will not save you, even if they are wearing the same uniform.  

Spot on!  This times infinity!