Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

The 2022 Mid-Term Primary and General Election Thread

On 11/6/2022 at 2:29 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Given Republicans like Greene are saying they want to cut off Ukraine support, I would not be surprised if this is true.

I mean... regardless of politics, if you were a dictatorship attempting to use money and influence to support certain parties to your own benefit, would you choose the party who couldn't lead itself out of a wet paper bag, or the party with rigid internal discipline?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Should be a good night for the GOP tomorrow. 

They will call the House quick. expect a steady stream of GOP victory speeches, and Democrat tears, followed by infighting, finger pointing, and blaming the old reliable Russia. 

The Senate will probably go GOP by the end of the week. OZ won't be declared the victor until all the mail in ballots are counted. PA counts them last for some strange reason. Walker will get the 50% needed to avoid a run off. GOP will also pick up the seat in Nevada, hold in NC, WI , UT. 

On 11/7/2022 at 9:00 AM, bornontheblue said:

They will call the House quick. expect a steady stream of GOP victory speeches, and Democrat tears, followed by infighting, finger pointing, and blaming the old reliable Russia. 

The Senate will probably go GOP by the end of the week. OZ won't be declared the victor until all the mail in ballots are counted. PA counts them last for some strange reason. Walker will get the 50% needed to avoid a run off. GOP will also pick up the seat in Nevada, hold in NC, WI , UT. 

Vote for Ammon, yet?

On 11/7/2022 at 10:22 AM, grandjean87 said:

Don't worry the guy on the ballot doesn't appear to know he's running. 

Took my dad back home yesterday. He lives in remote Bannock county. They Love Ammon out there. 

My dad will be voting for Little though, but he has to keep that on the down low with his neighbors. 

I hope you are right, but I am starting to feel a little less optimistic about some of the races.   

I would be stunned if the GOP didn't win the House. They have manufactured themselves a permanent Majority.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/7/2022 at 10:55 AM, Spaztecs said:

I would be stunned if the GOP didn't win the House. They have manufactured themselves a permanent Majority.

IDK about permanent. Things change quickly in politics. Usually because the party in power overreaches. 

On 11/7/2022 at 10:35 AM, bornontheblue said:

Took my dad back home yesterday. He lives in remote Bannock county. They Love Ammon out there. 

My dad will be voting for Little though, but he has to keep that on the down low with his neighbors. 

The stealth campaign by the Heidt pretty much guarantees no 3-way split like Oregon that might cause a unique result (have not followed OR closely of late).