Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

The 2022 Mid-Term Primary and General Election Thread

Looks like it comes down to AZ and Nevada. I think Pennsylvania is done Dems win after the horrible debate. Republicans flip Georgia. 

Behind in both Nev and AZ. I think Dems keep the senate now. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Spam Burger won, lol. 

Also Mastriano in the dirt. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

On 11/8/2022 at 1:20 PM, GoDogs22 said:

And what exactly is the Republican "brand" to working class voters? Tax cuts for millionaires, and culture war idiocy?

Financing Tax Cuts to Billionaires by cutting SS and Medicare.

That's a real pro working class move.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 11/8/2022 at 1:23 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Going to be interesting for "working class voters" if the GOP goes after Social Security & Medicare - They will have just voted to screw themselves, but that is a GOP strong point 

I think the GQP may have jumped the Shark last week. Polling was showing a GOP win in House, Senate, and Governorships. They did the Leon Lett and started bragging about restricting womens reproductive rights even further, cutting SS and Medicare, coupled with Lib show trials and promises of Impeachments may have pushed a lot of leaning R voters into the D camp and energized the Dem base.

Americans Mayor

On 11/8/2022 at 2:07 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Those who vote because they are "victims" are not going to blame themselves when they are victimized.  It will always be someone else's fault.

The GQP will blame the Dems for SS and Medicare cuts and make it stick.

The Electorate is that gullible.

Americans Mayor

Looks like the red wave didn’t happen. A small house win. Senate is a tossup and most likely a hold for the Democrats.

The Florida wave gave us high hopes that didn’t appear. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 11/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, Spaztecs said:

I think the GQP may have jumped the Shark last week. Polling was showing a GOP win in House, Senate, and Governorships. They did the Leon Lett and started bragging about restricting womens reproductive rights even further, cutting SS and Medicare, coupled with Lib show trials and promises of Impeachments may have pushed a lot of leaning R voters into the D camp and energized the Dem base.

A lot of those polls were GOP leaning polls & they flooded the media with their GOP, which ginned up the gullible GOP base ( see Robe & Bob for example) - It's also to plant the seed for the gullible fools to scream about imaginary voter fraud 

The right wing media has played their own base for years