Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Wolf Pack football, when it rains, it pours..

Not good at all, but I doubt he gets kicked off the team.  He'll pay a price with the coaches but he'll be there in the fall.

On 6/5/2022 at 7:10 PM, NevadaFan said:

I think it gives the coaches an out. And he should miss at least two games. 

And here again, in this new era of ‘pay to play ‘college athletics how will this affect his NIL deal/s if he has any? Lawyering up NIL contract battles in the future will be big business, moving forward!

Dad: what do you want to be when you grow up?

Son: a lawyer…

Dad: that great son! What kind? Criminal defense, prosecutor’s office, or a corporate lawyer?

Son: NIL Contracts.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

He’s a really good kid. It won’t happen again. 

Drunk driving didn’t have quite the stigma back when I was out of HS. It was pretty normal to drive really buzzed. One time I got pulled over on the highway coming back from the lake. No ticket or DUI. I get home and notice 5 or 6 beer caps stuck to my bumper that my friends put there. I don’t know how the cop missed them. Assholes. If you wet the back of a cap with beer and put in on something baking in the sun, it’ll stick. 

kat.jpg

You can't judge him too harshly. I bet a good majority of this board has gotten behind the wheel of a car after a few drinks before. Glad he got this learning experience early in his life and no one was harmed. It's a shame that people usually don't understand the ramifications of their actions (especially with something as reckless as drunk driving) until they actually experience the consequences first hand. Like you know its fking stupid and risky but you do it anyway because you have some lingering invincibility complex from your adolescence. "It won't happen to me!" ---Yet millions of people do it every night. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

This kid will go through the process of learns from his mistakes and paying the consequences. Old time values but he is lucky to only pay for a bad decision and not something more serious like the kid committed to UNLV a year or so back. 

On 6/7/2022 at 12:27 PM, quickdraw said:

This kid will go through the process of learns from his mistakes and paying the consequences. Old time values but he is lucky to only pay for a bad decision and not something more serious like the kid committed to UNLV a year or so back. 

Every kid goes through a deep depression of buyers remorse after they sign with UNLV. It’s enough to make you wish Cocaine was legal. 

kat.jpg

On 6/7/2022 at 11:05 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Every kid goes through a deep depression of buyers remorse after they sign with UNLV. It’s enough to make you wish Cocaine was legal. 

And yet this was a reno player trying to compensate for his bad decisions. Tip of the iceberg…