Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogday63

Allegations of rape and cover-up at SDSU

On 7/30/2022 at 12:43 AM, SDSUfan said:

I've tried to be polite in this conversation but no more. You are a moronic fascist dickhead.

Follow me on this you dumb son of a bitch

The police have investigated for nine months. They have taken DNA.  the ALLEGED victim was thoroughly examined. They have 2 terabytes ( that means a shit ton, for the retarded among us)  of data, interviews, evidence, etc. To date, no charges have been filed.

So unless and until charges are filed and until there is a trial and these young men are found guilty by a jury of their peers,  THEY ARE INNOCENT!

Do you not understand this very basic, easily understood foundational principle underlying the American judicial system.. you IGNORANT shit for brains asshat?

Don't get shit-faced drunk and pass out at a strangers house filled with strangers. 
-STDfan 

On 8/1/2022 at 5:51 AM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Don't get shit-faced drunk and pass out at a strangers house filled with strangers. 
-STDfan 

Young people do dumb stuff. It doesn’t mean they deserve to be gang raped. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

On 8/1/2022 at 6:51 AM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

-STDfan 

As a father of a young college age woman this is actually very good advice.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

On 6/3/2022 at 9:24 PM, Headbutt said:

Just one correction. You sure can kick them off the team, for any reason. The coaches have to be aware of this, including names of the alleged perpetrators. They must have reason to believe they’re innocent, or they would have at the least been directed towards the portal. No coach wants this on his resume. 

Your take is logical, however it doesn't hold up IRL.  See Baylor's Rape Scandal under the leadership of Briles (FB HC) & Star (Univ Pres).

On 6/4/2022 at 3:21 PM, Rebels2k3 said:

The police are notoriously bad when it comes to investigating rape cases. The statistics behind them are shocking. Read more here.

I wouldn't put much faith into the police here, especially when it comes to big times college athletes. We all know how the "good ole' boys" club operates.

On 6/4/2022 at 3:56 PM, SDSUfan said:

LOL. You know nothing about San Diego. Nothing.

On 6/4/2022 at 4:21 PM, Rebels2k3 said:

Please enlighten me then

On 6/4/2022 at 5:06 PM, SDSUfan said:

Okay. It's a city of 1.4 million in a region of roughly  3.5 million. It is not some small football obsessed college town . There are "good ol boys" networks but they move billions and work real estate deals. They do not exist as a bulwark to protect a bunch of college kids from criminal prosecution.  The very concept is patently absurd.

@SDSUfan- Way to complete ignore the police which is the focus of @Rebels2k3 OP above.

On 8/1/2022 at 10:59 AM, teappotts said:

As a father of a young college age woman this is actually very good advice.

it's good advice for anyone. 

doesn't mean the person doing that is to blame for any crimes perpetrated on them.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/1/2022 at 11:23 AM, happycamper said:

it's good advice for anyone. 

doesn't mean the person doing that is to blame for any crimes perpetrated on them.

That's not what I said. I only said it is good advice. Hell, it's good advice for everyone, not just young people. Just because one doesn't heed the advice doesn't mean they deserved it. It also doesn't mean it isn't good advice.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

On 6/4/2022 at 5:06 AM, SDSUfan said:

The rape, if there was one, occured LAST OCTOBER. Therefore, the climate of fear, rape gangs roaming the campus looking for their next victim, has existed since then. Weird that no other incidents have been reported. 

Just. Stop.

That could be the dumbest post I’ve heard on here for a while..

On 8/1/2022 at 10:46 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

To be clear, you are saying getting drunk at a party entitles a woman to be raped?

@MetropolitanCowboy is a real POS.

No, he is mocking @SDSUfan's victim blaming.  Very clear @MetropolitanCowboy thought  that was some bullshit.

On 8/1/2022 at 5:51 AM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

-STDfan 

On 8/1/2022 at 9:46 AM, Half-Man is All-Tyrant said:

To be clear, you are saying getting drunk at a party entitles a woman to be raped?

@MetropolitanCowboy is a real POS.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:00 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, he is mocking @SDSUfan's victim blaming.  Very clear @MetropolitanCowboy thought  that was some bullshit.

On 8/1/2022 at 5:11 PM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

No. I just put the dudes quote up there. 

Thx @MetropolitanCowboy for the clarification.  I see the dash in front of "STDfan" now.  I'm going to go back & edit my post calling you out.

FWIW...@halfmanhalfbronco pointed that out as well.