Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandjean87

Champions League Final

On 5/31/2022 at 9:47 PM, scounty said:

I'll send a Kane jersey to you. You're welcome.

You going to get it from Liverpool or ManCity?

Maybe you can send a Weston McKinnie jersey instead...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 6/1/2022 at 7:53 AM, RSF said:

You going to get it from Liverpool or ManCity?

Maybe you can send a Weston McKinnie jersey instead...

No sir! He's in contract talks right now. With city getting Haaland, they dropped Kane interest. If no top 4, maybe he would have gone to Liverpool. McKinnie is probably moving this summer but not sure to Spurs. 

On 6/1/2022 at 10:53 AM, scounty said:

No sir! He's in contract talks right now. With city getting Haaland, they dropped Kane interest. If no top 4, maybe he would have gone to Liverpool. McKinnie is probably moving this summer but not sure to Spurs. 

He's also in talks with Liverpool.  And ManCity publically reiterated their interest this morning.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 6/1/2022 at 9:14 AM, RSF said:

He's also in talks with Liverpool.  And ManCity publically reiterated their interest this morning.

I can tell you as a city fan that Kane absolutely isn’t going to happen. And i think some of the initial interest to start with was overplayed, he’s lost some pace. Beyond the incredible Haaland move City is very excited about Alvarez’s potential. Top need is in the back and may shoring up 1-2 midfield options mattering on who we sell