Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Sherfield to Oklahoma

On 5/24/2022 at 9:21 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

They got a good one. Sucks to lose him but I can’t root against Sherfield.

On 5/25/2022 at 10:09 AM, Lester_in_reno said:

Great kid!

Wish him great luck in Norman!

I hope he gets monkey-pox and his dick falls off. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 5/25/2022 at 10:13 AM, Aslowhiteguy said:

I hope he gets monkey-pox and his dick falls off. 

I wouldn’t want to play for that Nevada team either.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 5/25/2022 at 10:18 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

I wouldn’t want to play for that Nevada team either.

I hope your dick falls off too.  😄

I'm just joking around. He's a good kid.  I wish him well. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

My takeaway from this thread is that it would seem that Ph90702 has had monkeypox!!!

On 5/25/2022 at 11:13 AM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Can not be true.  @NevadaFan told me Nevada had average MWC talent this year.  lulz.  

Pretty sure that was @nvspuds, who was at least consistent with his opinion from before the season began. While he was like Nostradamus re results, I disagree with his thoughts on the talent. Last season’s team had lots of talent, just no chemistry or mental toughness, and at least two key returnees (still on team) had unexpectedly poor sophomore seasons.

Anyway, I don’t want to re-litigate the reasons for the terrible season. I’m just happy we won’t see the same cast back for next year, because expecting the same team, even if individually talented, to suddenly figure it out and win 25 games would be a bad bet.

On 5/25/2022 at 1:20 PM, Posturedoc said:

Pretty sure that was @nvspuds, who was at least consistent with his opinion from before the season began. While he was like Nostradamus re results, I disagree with his thoughts on the talent. Last season’s team had lots of talent, just no chemistry or mental toughness, and at least two key returnees (still on team) had unexpectedly poor sophomore seasons.

Anyway, I don’t want to re-litigate the reasons for the terrible season. I’m just happy we won’t see the same cast back for next year, because expecting the same team, even if individually talented, to suddenly figure it out and win 25 games would be a bad bet.

You all look the same. ;) 

@mugtang and I were on the same page that the football and basketball teams were poised to give Nevada a real golden year,  Nevada is my #2 team, hence why I know as much as I do about the goings on of the AD.  

IMHO Novel getting poached was a blessing, the damage he did on the way out will take a few years to recover, though.  That guy was never going to be more than a 7-8 win coach and was destined for a few 4-5 win seasons IMO.  CSU is screwed.  

On 5/25/2022 at 12:33 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You all look the same. ;) 

@mugtang and I were on the same page that the football and basketball teams were poised to give Nevada a real golden year,  Nevada is my #2 team, hence why I know as much as I do about the goings on of the AD.  

IMHO Novel getting poached was a blessing, the damage he did on the way out will take a few years to recover, though.  That guy was never going to be more than a 7-8 win coach and was destined for a few 4-5 win seasons IMO.  CSU is screwed.  

Hey. We do look the same. Dashing. Not like you Boise uglies. :)

Sherfield is talented. The guy showed ZERO ability to lead. I think he’ll be a good player at OU because he’ll be one of the guys. Not THE guy. 

Norvell will do well at CSU by recent CSU standards. You guys will bowl. And as you get used to winning 7 or 8 games, Maslow’s Hierarchy of FB Team Needs will be in play, and CSU fans will turn a bit sour on him and want a coach that will get them ranked, win the MWC, etc.

kat.jpg