Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Biden 26% Hispanic Approval: Why Hispanics Are Leaving the Dems & Biden

On 5/24/2022 at 3:21 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Duh, of course, but that’s changing in a free fall, and that’s the point. 59% voted for Biden. Biden is at 26% now. 

Same polls that had Hillary winning by landslide and Trump winning re election easily.. These things are worthless.

On 5/24/2022 at 3:41 PM, soupslam1 said:

Many Hispanics are realizing how phucked up the Democrat party really is. Most are hard working and family oriented and don’t buy the woke bullshit the Democrat party peddles. 

Lol the Republican Party is at its most It’s most phukked up point in history.. Im sure Hispanics are dying to vote for the guy building walls to keep them out, and the guy who was fired from his tv show for racist comments towards Mexicans.

On 5/25/2022 at 7:53 AM, Rocket said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and try to enlighten as I think it's a little more complex than "eat the rich". 

People don't have a problem with other people getting rich, it's when those people are getting rich at others expense is when people get upset.

Right, and in Spanish places, most rich ppl are also extremely corrupt, beyond what any so-called American could be able to relate to. 

That's why politicians never stop the flow of Spanish ppl across the border. The best way to achieve Latin American style kleptocracy, is to bring in Latin American voters. 

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

On 5/25/2022 at 8:03 AM, Maynard Delecto said:

Right, and in Spanish places, most rich ppl are also extremely corrupt, beyond what any so-called American could be able to relate to. 

That's why politicians never stop the flow of Spanish ppl across the border. The best way to achieve Latin American style kleptocracy, is to bring in Latin American voters. 

Idk about all that, I just see cheap labor, replacing American workers with foreigners at 50% off at the expense of Americans.

On 5/25/2022 at 10:02 AM, IanforHeisman said:

Lol the Republican Party is at its most It’s most phukked up point in history.. Im sure Hispanics are dying to vote for the guy building walls to keep them out, and the guy who was fired from his tv show for racist comments towards Mexicans.

You do realize that most Hispanics in this country that are eligible to vote did not walk here?

On 5/25/2022 at 2:28 PM, masterfrog said:

You do realize that most Hispanics in this country that are eligible to vote did not walk here?

Some swam.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 5/24/2022 at 3:41 PM, soupslam1 said:

Many Hispanics are realizing how phucked up the Democrat party really is. Most are hard working and family oriented and don’t buy the woke bullshit the Democrat party peddles. 

So I'm guessing you did your own poll with about 3-4 Hispanics that you were next to at a stop light? Or did they have "Fuvk the woke Dems" bumper stickers?

On 5/24/2022 at 1:18 PM, Nevada Convert said:

The current Quinnipiac Poll has Biden at 26% for Hispanics and 35% approval, overall. This article may be a few months or so old, but nothing has changed much since then. In this article, they mention Hispanics giving Biden only a 23% approval on immigration and the border chaos. Just more evidence that your Grand Racist White Supremacy Replacement Theory is just your own garbage theory. You take the small % of racist right wingers and paint everyone else on the right that wants strong border security as aligned and in bed with the them, or they’re just flat out racist. 

Well, the vast majority of Hispanics are just as pissed and concerned as the stereotypical whites on the right are. In fact, race isn’t even the issue you make it out to be. Allowing the chaos down there is not compassionate. I just saw on the news last night that a cartel charged two young guys $12,000 each and delivered them close to border agents and they got caught. That’s $24,000 the cartel just ripped these guys off for. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/590937-hispanics-sour-on-biden-and-democrats-agenda-as-midterms-loom/

According to this article, it seems a lot of their(Hispanics) frustration originates from Trump's watch when COVID exploded and businesses had to shut down.  You know, the guy that told the world that COVID isn't a real issue and called it the racial slur Kung-Flu. Then his solution was to drink bleach or other toxic household cleaners. 

But Dems are to blame I guess. Any author that mostly uses polls of a limited population and are somewhat questionable as facts or proof of their opinion isn't fooling anyone with a brain.  He used 4 polls to make his point. Not to mention blaming Biden for long time racial segregation issues that have existed long before Biden. Our society treats minorities differently? Yep. All Biden. Border issues? Again all Biden and Dems.

Biden hasn't been anywhere near perfect on handling problems, but that author isn't smart enough to realize where a lot of their frustrations started.  Also, It's not just Hispanics that are frustrated with the economy, inflation, high costs etc. It's also not all Putin's fault. But hey, let's slice off a piece of the pie and brand it a Hispanic concern according to the article.  

You always jump all over posters when they publish anything from a lefty news source even if it has facts, saying it's all incorrect and just lefty hogwash.  But I guess it's all good to post far right rants/spin jobs when it suits your agenda.  You can't have it both ways my friend, If you care about credibility. 

It is too bad border hispanics in Texas had to get such a grisly reminder of why it is such a bad idea to vote for "gun in every hand" Republicans.  Are the shootings and responses "political?"  You are damn right!

Posted Image

On 5/25/2022 at 9:58 AM, Rocket said:

Idk about all that, I just see cheap labor, replacing American workers with foreigners at 50% off at the expense of Americans.

Why do you think it is "capitalism" to hire someone and pay them a lot more money for the same low skill job?  To me that seems like a welfare payment with just a "feel good" delivery mechanism.  Getting a handout is okay if it is neatly disguised for a poor white psyche.  How shameful would it be to have to cash a government welfare check in line with the blacks? 

"Let's put the burden of paying welfare to on the low skilled workers employer instead!  We can also give them a tax refund more than they paid in as anither helpful welfare payment disguise!   If there is inflation we can always blame the democrats and immigrants!"

Posted Image

On 5/25/2022 at 1:28 PM, masterfrog said:

This is true...many have been in the USA longer the those who fancy themselves as " true americans."  They may have wished they built a wall to keep expansionists from stealing their land. 

Posted Image

On 5/25/2022 at 3:12 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

About 84% are 2nd or 3rd generation Americans.

Many also consider themselves " white" and enjoy being part of that beneficial and exclusive club. 

Posted Image

On 5/26/2022 at 3:14 AM, Akkula said:

It is too bad border hispanics in Texas had to get such a grisly reminder of why it is such a bad idea to vote for "gun in every hand" Republicans.  Are the shootings and responses "political?"  You are damn right!

Where is this Hispanica(?) place? Do they keep murder rate statistics there?

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

On 5/26/2022 at 3:50 AM, Akkula said:

Why do you think it is "capitalism" to hire someone and pay them a lot more money for the same low skill job?  To me that seems like a welfare payment with just a "feel good" delivery mechanism.  Getting a handout is okay if it is neatly disguised for a poor white psyche.  How shameful would it be to have to cash a government welfare check in line with the blacks? 

"Let's put the burden of paying welfare to on the low skilled workers employer instead!  We can also give them a tax refund more than they paid in as anither helpful welfare payment disguise!   If there is inflation we can always blame the democrats and immigrants!"

That's a lot of assumptions, I'm not sure where you're going with this. 

On 5/26/2022 at 9:28 AM, Rocket said:

That's a lot of assumptions, I'm not sure where you're going with this. 

He is not going anywhere, he is just being a dumbass as usual. Just give him the idiot reaction and move on 

On 5/26/2022 at 9:03 AM, bornontheblue said:

He is not going anywhere, he is just being a dumbass as usual. Just give him the idiot reaction and move on 

But I mean they used to at least have free job training programs for retraining American workers, now they don't even have that.

The gov used to say that because they've displaced American workers we'll retrain American workers to do hi tech and do jobs that require skill and will pay more but then they also replaced those workers with workers from India/China etc. so I'm not sure where we go from here but I hate that they keep doing this for profit. Also they moved jobs overseas.