Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Shooter Kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

On 5/14/2022 at 11:11 PM, AztecAlien said:

I believe the internet will be our downfall. I also believe there is seriously something wrong with you. 

Yea, the internet will be our downfall. Also, you are to phuckin stupid to notice that elite heir Tucker Carlson peddles the white replacement theory. 

On 5/15/2022 at 12:14 AM, SalinasSpartan said:

Yea, the internet will be our downfall. Also, you are to phuckin stupid to notice that elite heir Tucker Carlson peddles the white replacement theory. 

Sounds like you're the one watching too much Tucker. I stay away from most cable news. 

On 5/14/2022 at 10:54 PM, utenation said:

No mods over there? Things will just get worse. 

On 4chan, the abuse of the first amendment is getting much worse. I just think we have to do something better for known hate sites and dirtbags that basically give authorities a map to the gold. 

(1) first amendment protections for hate Web sites; (2) the jurisdictional aspects of prosecution of threats on the Internet; and (3) potential problems encountered in the collection and preservation of electronic evidence. Appendix (Bias Crime Indicators), resources, and references

Some mods, and the guy that actually runs Wyonation is good. But 1 or 2 of the mods and a good core of long time posters are going deeper down that rabbit hole.

On 5/14/2022 at 11:32 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Ragtime Joe?

Yep.

On 5/15/2022 at 12:14 AM, SalinasSpartan said:

crazy-cat.gif.4883eb1b465f377c706de68fc02f32ef.gif

On 5/14/2022 at 10:37 PM, IanforHeisman said:

I saw his livestream video.. He got racist crap written on his gun and the #14, not sure what that means. 

N is the 14th letter of the alphabet, so I'm guessing "Nazi"? :shrug:

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

On 5/15/2022 at 1:14 AM, ridgeview2 said:

N is the 14th letter of the alphabet, so I'm guessing "Nazi"? :shrug:

14% :shrug: Either way, some messed up stuff. 18 years old. SMFH.  

On 5/14/2022 at 8:36 PM, tspoke said:

Yeah I left wyonation during covid because the crazy went unchecked there. I check in every now and then and dont regret leaving. 

This board feels like a sanctuary to you because this it’s a solid socially left board. It has a reputation for that because it’s true. There’s a lot of lefty crazy here, no question about it, and you’re fine with it. I love being in the minority here, and there’s just all kinds of crazy to poke fun at and refute.

Ten people were killed, both black and white (3 or 4 white from what I thought I heard on TV) so just the number of people killed makes this a justifiable national news story. Car accidents involving 10 people would likely be mentioned in the national news, but just in passing.

The obvious hypocrisy here is how the media covers the news. Blacks are killing each other in huge numbers in Chicago and many other big cities, for example, and the media ignores most of it. It’s like they don’t even care. America needs to see the Chicago wars covered under the microscope like they do with different colored people being involved such as this Buffalo shooting. We all need to see it.

So now with Buffalo we’ll have some black leaders get in front of the camera and plead for no violence and preach that it needs to be a time of healing as if this was so devastating to the national black community. What monster hypocrisy. Where are these leaders when big numbers of innocent blacks are getting caught in the crossfire of gang violence nationwide? Where are they? It’s all about black & white wedge politics, and it’s disgusting. 

kat.jpg

On 5/14/2022 at 11:14 PM, SalinasSpartan said:

There’s some truth to that. Although it’s early to know for sure if the internet will lead to your downfall, it’s clearly not a good look for you so far. 😂😂😂😂

kat.jpg

On 5/14/2022 at 2:21 PM, youngredbullfan said:

https://apnews.com/article/buffalo-supermarket-shooting-442c6d97a073f39f99d006dbba40f64b

Initial reports are that he was a white supremacist "replacement theory" Tucker Carlson type, but I guess we will see.

No question, Fvcker Carlson has turned into an epic boob from hell. But I see no evidence that he’s actually a white supremacist, and that is just a lie. What I do see evidence of is a hateful dishonest dude like yourself on ‘blaming shit’ autopilot going with your favorite boogeyman.

kat.jpg

On 5/15/2022 at 1:45 AM, Nevada Convert said:

No question, Fvcker Carlson has turned into an epic boob from hell. But I see no evidence that he’s actually a white supremacist, and that is just a lie. What I do see evidence of is a hateful dishonest dude like yourself on ‘blaming shit’ autopilot going with your favorite boogeyman.

You might want to pass this post on to that wack job @SalinasSpartan as well. JFC!! Tucker this and Tucker that. Check the Raider thread out too with his response to some back and forth banter. Nah, no extremism from the left on this board. Just wow!! 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:11 PM, AztecAlien said:

I believe the internet will be our downfall. I also believe there is seriously something wrong with you. 

Why it’s true.  Tuckers bullshit replacement theory is a common theme.   

On 5/15/2022 at 12:45 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Come one.  How many replacement theory shows has the dipshit had.   One can claim his shows had an impact without saying he is an out and out white supremacist.  But using dog whistles to stir up the white trash vote is in no way beneath him.  

On 5/15/2022 at 2:17 AM, sactowndog said:

Why it’s true.  Tuckers bullshit replacement theory is a common theme.   

Well I don't watch Tucker Carlson so I wouldn't know. Sounds like you watch him though. 

On 5/15/2022 at 1:21 AM, AztecAlien said:

Well I don't watch Tucker Carlson so I wouldn't know. Sounds like you watch him though. 

Multiple direct quotes.   Perhaps do some research before commenting.  

It was about a year ago when Fox News’s Tucker Carlson first eagerly ripped off the mask. “I know that the left and all the little gatekeepers on Twitter become literally hysterical if you use the term ‘replacement,’ if you suggest for the Democratic Party is trying to replace the current electorate, the voters now casting ballots, with new people, more obedient voters from the Third World,” he said in April 2021. “But they become hysterical because that’s what’s happening, actually.” This was an explicit evocation of a line of argument, once confined to the right-wing, white nationalist fringe, called “great replacement theory.” The idea, as Carlson makes clear, is not simply that immigration to the United States could reshape American politics but that some cadre of elites is intentionally encouraging that to happen. That there was a sinister plan to literally “replace” native-born Americans with immigrants.

On 5/15/2022 at 1:20 AM, sactowndog said:

Come one.  How many replacement theory shows has the dipshit had.   One can claim his shows had an impact without saying he is an out and out white supremacist.  But using dog whistles to stir up the white trash vote is in no way beneath him.  

I did a search and found clips talking about replacement theory, but he’s talking about what we all know has been going on for the last couple decades or so is the Dem Party wanting illegals to flood the country knowing eventually they’ll become citizens and vote. And since the Dems think poor want their handouts, they’ll get their vote. Yes, the Dem Party doesn’t even try to hide anymore that they want to change the electorate this way. It has nothing to do with White Replacement. It’s just adding more usually poor unskilled workers into the country. Being against this and wanting to control and know who’s coming across isn’t White Supremacy, dumbass. 

kat.jpg