Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Las Vegas Raiders

Davis can’t even manage to make good decisions about how his hair looks, so what makes anyone think he can manage an NFL team and make it look good. If he learned anything, it was from his dad who held the Raiders down with bad decision making and horrendous dysfunctional chaos. Davis needs to sell the team to Musk. 

kat.jpg

On 5/14/2022 at 2:22 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Davis can’t even manage to make good decisions about how his hair looks, so what makes anyone think he can manage an NFL team and make it look good. If he learned anything, it was from his dad who held the Raiders downs with bad decision making and horrendous dysfunction. Davis needs to sell the team to Musk. 

I’ve said for years that they’re a poorly run franchise.  This proves it.

On 5/14/2022 at 3:22 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Davis can’t even manage to make good decisions about how his hair looks, so what makes anyone think he can manage an NFL team and make it look good. If he learned anything, it was from his dad who held the Raiders down with bad decision making and horrendous dysfunctional chaos. Davis needs to sell the team to Musk. 

The Davis family is the poor ownership in the NFL. If there is such a thing. Al got a bad rap. It would be sad to see the Davis family not being involved with the Raiders. But unfortunately, I think it's time for them to sell. The game has passed them up. I would be all for a Musk ownership, but he has too much going on. 

On 5/14/2022 at 4:22 PM, AztecAlien said:

The Davis family is the poor ownership in the NFL. If there is such a thing. Al got a bad rap. It would be sad to see the Davis family not being involved with the Raiders. But unfortunately, I think it's time for them to sell. The game has passed them up. I would be all for a Musk ownership, but he has too much going on. 

Elon Musk and Raider Nation.  A match made in heaven.  What could possibly go wrong?

On 5/14/2022 at 10:43 PM, jdgaucho said:

Elon Musk and Raider Nation.  A match made in heaven.  What could possibly go wrong?

Hey, season tickets holders could get free moon rides. 👍  

On 5/14/2022 at 4:22 PM, AztecAlien said:

Lol, you want the worlds richest man to buy the Raiders, but you claim to be “anti-elites” on the big boy board. Definition of a useful idiot. 

On 5/15/2022 at 12:08 AM, SalinasSpartan said:

Lol, you want the worlds richest man to by the Raiders, but you claim to be “anti-elites” on the big boy board. Definition of a useful idiot. 

FO!!

On 5/15/2022 at 12:08 AM, SalinasSpartan said:

Lol, you want the worlds richest man to buy the Raiders, but you claim to be “anti-elites” on the big boy board. Definition of a useful idiot. 

The entire NFL is nothing but elites moron. And I see Elon Musk has triggered another one. And Yeah, it's time for the Davis Family to move on unfortunately. The organization is in disarray.  

On 5/14/2022 at 11:45 PM, AztecAlien said:

The entire NFL is nothing but elites moron. And I see Elon Musk has triggered another one. And Yeah, it's time for the Davis Family to move on unfortunately. The organization is in disarray.  

Lmao, the “anti-elite” guy shilling for the worlds richest man! What a phuckin idiot.

On 5/15/2022 at 12:52 AM, SalinasSpartan said:

Lmao, the “anti-elite” guy shilling for the worlds richest man! What a phuckin idiot.

Back and forth banter and Salinastard... 

crazy-cat.gif.0e2230bf4b08a3becfe038fbf7283da8.gif

On 5/15/2022 at 10:47 AM, Maynard Delecto said:

RAITARDS LOL

I truly wish Las Vegas waited for an expansion franchise.  The Raiders hired a head coach who hadn’t coached in a decade, overpaid him, gave him a fully guaranteed contract, and are now trying to get out of paying his buyout.  They also hired a GM whose background check process consisted of public records searches and had arguably the worst draft in NFL history in 2020.

On 5/15/2022 at 12:15 PM, ph90702 said:

I truly wish Las Vegas waited for an expansion franchise.  The Raiders hired a head coach who hadn’t coached in a decade, overpaid him, gave him a fully guaranteed contract, and are now trying to get out of paying his buyout.  They also hired a GM whose background check process consisted of public records searches and had arguably the worst draft in NFL history in 2020.

so...the perfect fit for Las Vegas :thumbsup:

There are plenty of groups forming to pool their money and bid on the Broncos.  Once that process ends, I can't see any lack of interest if the Raiders go on the block.

They won't.