Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SalinasSpartan

Roe and Casey soon to be overturned

On 6/25/2022 at 9:56 PM, bornontheblue said:

You are a real quality addition to the board. First class all around. 

Hopefully you violate your parole soon and you will go back to your prison bitch gig. You will have to put a mop on your head , wear lipstick and service your celly so you can have protection. 

And this helps how?

On 6/25/2022 at 9:56 PM, bornontheblue said:

You are a real quality addition to the board. First class all around. 

Hopefully you violate your parole soon and you will go back to your prison bitch gig. You will have to put a mop on your head , wear lipstick and service your celly so you can have protection. 

nice to see the retarded accountant do some chirping

someone was just talking about you...i heard you and @scountytied the knot at the unitarian church in boise dressed as stormtroopers...congrats...but i gotta ask...whose the butch and whose the bitch?

seeing you running into this thread to carry his water here...guessing youre the bitch of the relationship...lol

do you wash his balls as well?

On 6/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, Spaztecs said:

I've known they were going after Gay Marriage as soon as Trump was Elected. 

These people have no right to call themselves Conservatives. They just want to go back to 1850.

I think some of them would prefer 1750. Some of their so called intellectuals want a return to monarchy. 

On 6/25/2022 at 10:55 PM, smltwnrckr said:

There were some wild times under mug, too. 

True.  It was just wilder under some of the older owners like El Jefe from my memory. But there was Best Buy, Joe going off on the Santa dude, and many others under Mug

On 6/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, sactowndog said:

I’m not excusing his posts.  But you are better than these last 5 pages.  And yes I think it’s cool you standing up for @smltwnrckr but in my experience he can verbally rip to shreds whomever he chooses.   

its not just them harping on him for that....i know hes a smart dude...im honestly just sick of retarded hillbillies...especially ones who threaten to kill me after I push their buttons a bit...lol

i appreciate you trying to be the adult here...but this isn't the place for that

On 6/26/2022 at 12:53 AM, sactowndog said:

Look you know I appreciate your intelligence and wit….  Just take a breath.  

1A475211-6FDB-4D2D-B8D7-403A4BD8D665.jpeg.eb8af8801674412513fa140746949200.jpeg63FC6358-6A3A-4805-80C0-8536358031E1.jpeg.004d08793916f4cd758dedc556a72cba.jpeg268A2403-17C2-413D-9864-BD0BDB7D70EC.jpeg.2f8cb174e330be6ffb91ffcdf3e659d0.jpeg

Tubby was being Tubby. Nothing he said should have resulted in threats of violence or death. The other guy? Threatens to kill, asks a dude if he beat it to the image of his dead kid. 

Apples and oranges.

On 6/24/2022 at 8:45 AM, bornontheblue said:

A lot of people have worked very hard for this day for a long time. A day of celebration! 

The GOP

We Did It Win GIF by HBO Max

Women's Reproductive Rights and Reproductive Health outcomes:

Flood Dumpster GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 6/25/2022 at 9:55 PM, SharkTanked said:

Probably just gonna send ya a pizza? :ph34r:

or flowers from instacart...lol

hes from idaho tho and seems like hed run with the bundy crowd...maybe he just needs to go squat on a wildlife reserve to feel better about things...lol

On 6/26/2022 at 12:59 AM, SAMO said:

nice to see the retarded accountant do some chirping

someone was just talking about you...i heard you and @scountytied the knot at the unitarian church in boise dressed as stormtroopers...congrats...but i gotta ask...whose the butch and whose the bitch?

seeing you running into this thread to carry his water here...guessing youre the bitch of the relationship...lol

do you wash his balls as well?

He doesn’t have an original thought, that’s why he’s an accountant. Poor bastard doesn’t even know the tax code. 

On 6/24/2022 at 8:55 AM, bornontheblue said:

I am very open to taking on those issues. All worthy issues. 

Those in power in the GQP are not.

Americans Mayor

On 6/25/2022 at 10:01 PM, Wyobraska said:

True.  It was just wilder under some of the older owners like El Jefe from my memory. But there was Best Buy, Joe going off on the Santa dude, and many others under Mug

Joe would go off on everyone then apologize later.  I still remember him telling me he wished my wife would die… lol

I’m sure he would say not his best moment but generally a good guy :D

Look I don’t think this will be the last thread like this one on this topic.  Abortion like slavery has real potential to split this country in two.   I would put the odds at 40/60 right now no matter what @halfmanhalfbronco says.  He is usually wrong anyway. 

On 6/24/2022 at 9:04 AM, bornontheblue said:

I would have and still will think those are outstanding trade off to get rid of Roe. 

Doesn't matter what you think.

The American Sharia is coming.

Americans Mayor

On 6/24/2022 at 9:10 AM, retrofade said:

It Sucks to be a woman in Missouri who needs an abortion to save her life.

Americans Mayor

On 6/25/2022 at 10:02 PM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

1A475211-6FDB-4D2D-B8D7-403A4BD8D665.jpeg.eb8af8801674412513fa140746949200.jpeg63FC6358-6A3A-4805-80C0-8536358031E1.jpeg.004d08793916f4cd758dedc556a72cba.jpeg268A2403-17C2-413D-9864-BD0BDB7D70EC.jpeg.2f8cb174e330be6ffb91ffcdf3e659d0.jpeg

Tubby was being Tubby. Nothing he said should have resulted in threats of violence or death. The other guy? Threatens to kill, asks a dude if he beat it to the image of his dead kid. 

Apples and oranges.

I get he was over the top.   I’m not excusing his behavior either.   Btw it’s not like I haven’t had my moments either.  We all do.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:10 PM, Spaztecs said:

It Sucks to be a woman in Missouri who needs an abortion to save her life.

It will be interesting how it impacts them economically.   I have already said to my son in law he best not be taking my daughter into a state like that.  

On 6/25/2022 at 10:01 PM, Wyobraska said:

Best buy was under mug? Dang I'm getting old.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, Spaztecs said:

I've known they were going after Gay Marriage as soon as Trump was Elected. 

These people have no right to call themselves Conservatives. They just want to go back to 1850.

They aren’t conservatives.  They are Christian Neo-fascists.   I should know I have been close friends with them for years.  

On 6/25/2022 at 11:07 PM, sactowndog said:

.   I would put the odds at 40/60 right now no matter what @halfmanhalfbronco says.  He is usually wrong anyway. 

You may jave just earned a two week suspension. Cause HalfAss is never wrong.

:D

Americans Mayor

On 6/25/2022 at 10:07 PM, sactowndog said:

.  He is usually wrong anyway. 

You're never gonna let him live that down, are you?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.