Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SalinasSpartan

Roe and Casey soon to be overturned

On 6/25/2022 at 9:42 PM, bornontheblue said:

On the old days when @mugtang was running things this thread would have been shut down 15pages ago , and he would tell people to chill the +++++ out. 

Hello!!! Who is in  charge here ???

Lol. I witnessed folks getting eviscerated to the point of self destruction on here over less.

You kids have thin skin

But again, maybe I'm too thick skinned.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:44 PM, sactowndog said:

You are a Kings fan and a Spartan fan.  How could you not be dark:shrug:   Btw. What did you think of the draft? 

I'll assume anything good that comes out.of it will be realized by another team. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:39 PM, sactowndog said:

Dude.  You are over the top in this thread.  I like you, often agree with you, and think you are funny.  If I was a mod, you would be taking a break too.  

Geez what a cluster +++++ this thread devolved into.  

+++++ all of them....and wtf, sorry, i have no decency for people who threatten to come to my house and kill me or mail me a bomb or whatever the +++++ else that mongoloid threatened to do

dude wants to get wild, then cant handle it when shit gets too wild for him...this is what happens when you get in the deep end

maybe he shouldnt have talked shit to people like @smltwnrckr, etc. who shared personal stories only to be told things like "i bet you touched yourself when you saw the late term abortions"

+++++ them. and +++++ you for going for them.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:42 PM, MetropolitanCowboy said:

Your threats of violence instigated everything. You literally threatened to kill a guy who admits to living in a tent and then mailing him a bomb. Then you have the audacity to cry elephant tears to anyone who’ll give you a tiny bit of attention. 

He was bad but he wasn’t alone. :unsure:

On 6/25/2022 at 9:35 PM, scounty said:

I'll look at it this week. I don't want them to kill this thread. Last 10-15 pages are important to people that may come across it. Yes, it's a POS thread, which I contributed to, but it extends beyond that with some of the shit that has occurred.

cry me a river you weakwilled +++++face

On 6/25/2022 at 9:45 PM, SAMO said:

+++++ all of them

dude wants to get wild, then cant handle it when shit gets too wild for him...this is what happens when you get in the deep end

maybe he shouldnt have talked shit to people like @smltwnrckr, etc. who shared personal stories only to be told things like "i bet you touched yourself when you saw the late term abortions"

+++++ them. and +++++ you for going for them.

Dude take a deep breath.  I’m not going for anyone.  

On 6/25/2022 at 9:39 PM, sactowndog said:

Dude.  You are over the top in this thread.  I like you, often agree with you, and think you are funny.  If I was a mod, you would be taking a break too.  

Geez what a cluster +++++ this thread devolved into.  

The craziest part was Orange wasn't even involved. That was the real plot twist.

On 6/25/2022 at 9:47 PM, sactowndog said:

Dude take a deep breath.  I’m not going for anyone.  

he threatened to kill me on multiple occasions in this thread...threatened to mail bombs to me...the internet is full of incel lunatics

sorry...not going to "take a deep breath" on this one...you should stay out of it if you are so appalled.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:44 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Lol. I witnessed folks getting eviscerated to the point of self destruction on here over less.

You kids have thin skin

But again, maybe I'm too thick skinned.

I've seen @mugtangshut down threads multiple times that were much tamer than this. 

I guess this is the new MW Board.  Enjoy, I guess . 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:50 PM, SAMO said:

he threatened to kill me on multiple occasions in this thread...threatened to mail bombs to me...the internet is full of incel lunatics

sorry...not going to "take a deep breath" on this one...you should stay out of it if you are so appalled.

Look you know I appreciate your intelligence and wit….  Just take a breath.  

On 6/25/2022 at 9:53 PM, sactowndog said:

Look you know I appreciate your intelligence and wit….  Just take a breath.  

and you know I dont have issues with you...but...he. threatened. to. kill. me.

multiple times...including mailing me a bomb

On 6/25/2022 at 9:53 PM, Wyobraska said:

Really it is the old MW Board before Mug bought it.  

There were some wild times under mug, too. 

On 6/25/2022 at 10:50 PM, SAMO said:

You are a real quality addition to the board. First class all around. 

Hopefully you violate your parole soon and you will go back to your prison bitch gig. You will have to put a mop on your head , wear lipstick and service your celly so you can have protection. 

On 6/25/2022 at 9:54 PM, SAMO said:

and you know I dont have issues with you...but...he. threatened. to. kill. me.

multiple times...including mailing me a bomb

I’m not excusing his posts.  But you are better than these last 5 pages.  And yes I think it’s cool you standing up for @smltwnrckr but in my experience he can verbally rip to shreds whomever he chooses.   

On 6/24/2022 at 8:20 AM, retrofade said:

Thomas telegraphs the next goal in his solo concurrent opinion.

I've known they were going after Gay Marriage as soon as Trump was Elected. 

These people have no right to call themselves Conservatives. They just want to go back to 1850.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor